[Game Update] - 546159

By the way, are those intended costs?

Compared to previously made ones (Wood/Meat related) new reverasl recipes seems to have increased cost.

Example:
3:1 Twigs=>Log.
1:2 Log=>Twigs (33% lost on reversal)

3:1 Rocks=>Flint
2:1 Flint=>Rocks (1 rock costs 6 rocks?)

The same is with Gold Nugget to Nitre.

MEANWHILE, Beefalo hair got a buff. 100% cost free trade back and forth.

image.png.ee17088e2a480f824b761053c16083e7.png

Edited by Master_NiX
  • Like 4

Was the boss put in caves because enough people in the community requested it be put there? Is it down there because of some lore connection? Was it always intended to be in caves anyway but was on the surface during the first part of the beta so enough people could fight & test it? And of course finally…

Why can’t the boss spawn on the Surface OR in Caves like the Lord of Fruit Flies?

Personally I thought it was kinda neat how you needed to go down into a cave, get a Craftable tool down, bring it back to the surface.. & THEN trigger the fight.

• Like 2

If not already, Nightmare Werepig spawns should be tied to some fixed locations in Caves (someone above mentioned Mud Biome, at Ruins' entrance), not "everywhere goes". Also its loot should be made a bit more special, like having some particular trait to only them, not be just some (atm expensive) variant of Thulecite Suit & Crown: perhaps passive hp regen or something related to Shadows (maybe ability to repair via Nightmare Fuel/Pure Horror/Dreadstone/etc).

• Like 1

image.png

THE PINK, THEY GOT RID OF THE PINK NOOOO.

image.thumb.gif.a0ef6b86f314c3a26a562d4a9596c518.gif

In all seriousness(sike I was serious about the last thing too i want the PINK BACK) neat changes! The Shadow Courtier perk now makes wilson takes -10% less damage from shadow affiliated mobs, while also allowing him to deal 10% extra damage towards lunar affiliated mobs.
Can't say I like the reasoning behind much of the advocates for moving the werepig to caves, but there are much fewer spawn points! All of my points were located in these spaces on my caves map. Much better than the 70+ spawn points on the surface.

image.png

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, Hornete said:

In all seriousness(sike I was serious about the last thing too i want the PINK BACK) neat changes! The Shadow Courtier perk now makes wilson takes -10% less damage from shadow affiliated mobs, while also allowing him to deal 10% extra damage towards lunar affiliated mobs.

Does this include bosses?

• Like 1

I’m just going to be honest about this: converting 3 red gems or 3 blue gems into 1 of the other color honestly just sounds like a way for a Griefer to join your world, snag your gems while your away from base, and then reduce them down to “ALMOST” nothing..

This is a highly strange design choice- and I am absolutely aware that if there’s a way to “waste resources” someone is going to abuse it..

Of course there are the players who will use it for “Good intentions” to get the other colored gems..

But for right now I just picture the Thanos Snap wiping out 98% the Marvel heroes with only a few stragglers remaining.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ZeRoboButler said:

Could you be more specific?

asking for change is completely reasonable, but it helps if you tell people what you actually want.

So many interesting ideas have already been proposed at the forum. Why don't Klei take some ideas?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bee PichiL said:

So many interesting ideas have already been proposed at the forum. Why don't Klei take some ideas?

They're kind of listening, but a little bit at a time, maybe they just haven't had time to finish everything yet.

14 minutes ago, Hornete said:

image.png

THE PINK, THEY GOT RID OF THE PINK NOOOO.

image.thumb.gif.a0ef6b86f314c3a26a562d4a9596c518.gif

Can't say I like the reasoning behind much of the advocates for moving the werepig to caves, but there are much fewer spawn points! All of my points were located in these spaces on my caves map. Much better than the 70+ spawn points on the surface.

image.png

i would prefer another biome rather than the muddy one :/

interesting that 10% damage against moon creatures, there is only CC as creature we can kill and count as moon creature, right?

• Like 3