What's the thing about don't starve you hate the most and why?

I hate the secondary meteor biome that has a chance to spawn behind the oasis desert. Even more than the second decidous biome, which at least wastes your in-game time. The secondary meteor biome literally wastes your time in real life.

You are forced to explore the edges of the oasis desert early on in order to find out whether you can make a megabase in that world. Or just hope you won't get bad luck, which is almost never the case for me.

I hate how Klei will start content or story arch’s and then leave them unfinished.

I will always be bitter over the discontinuation of the Mighty Max like horror mobs.. can’t you do these an optional DLC pack or something? :( 

Im also Worried about the new Moon Quay content which teases “is this just the start of what’s still to come?” getting axed and forgotten.

We have unfinished gateways, unnatural portals- all of this content I hope doesn’t just get abandoned and unfinished..

That’s the one particular thing I hate about DST.

3 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I hate how Klei will start content or story arch’s and then leave them unfinished.

I will always be bitter over the discontinuation of the Mighty Max like horror mobs.. can’t you do these an optional DLC pack or something? :( 

Im also Worried about the new Moon Quay content which teases “is this just the start of what’s still to come?” getting axed and forgotten.

We have unfinished gateways, unnatural portals- all of this content I hope doesn’t just get abandoned and unfinished..

That’s the one particular thing I hate about DST.

Thought that you hate the "nooooooo the game isn't uncompromising enough", game too easy, or not enough world settings?

4 minutes ago, h2mk said:

I can't mine, chop trees in the dark

If you’re using keyboard & mouse, you can chop a tree in the dark ever since a few updates ago.

Steps:

1. Have a torch out

2. Take your Axe from your inventory and hover it over the tree

3. Click AND HOLD on the tree.

You may have to swap back to the torch to prevent getting hit by Charlie, but yes, I do this all the time now. It requires a bit of micro, but if it is actually something you hate, then this should be a welcome work-around. (this works on mining too)

It is kind of a leading question.   There is nothing "I hate..", it is more "things that could be improved".

Those:

I feel Shipwrecked did a much better job with graphics, seasonality, boats, construction on water and the island concept.   It is thrilling to have different islands that require boat travel, much more interesting than land connected biomes.   The ocean is dangerous and wow, the weather.    Flooding inland, hurricanes, giant waves and what not.    I think SW is the most difficult game to endure a year over.

Do the Wagstaff mini-event >>> THREE  <<< times in the storm

this is the ONLY thing I find TERRIBLE in this game, Klei in the rockstar moment putting the missions of the character Zero in GTA San Andreas :wilsondisapproving:

On 7/15/2022 at 1:33 AM, Just-guy said:

I don't like how some things are just not told to the player and you'll most likely learn by searching online rather than by discovering from the game, like the process to spawn Misery Toad, that you can give Moongleams to the Unnatural Portal, or the unmentioned mechanics of fishing:

this is exactly what makes Don't Starve Together so gorgeous and brilliant for me, but I still understand your point. As for fishing, I wanted a fishbook that would work like the Gardeneer Hat

Archived