some art :D

I have a better idea: we all give it to @MilleniumCount, since he's the author of the Artvalanch, and he posts it there when Willette comes back.

Wait, @MilleniumCount was the author of it? I thought I came up with the idea itself, saying everyone should make a drawing for her return... he came up with the name "Artvalanch", but... mmm... I'm sad now ;;

Ahhhh, okaaaay. I think ... ^^

Although I will start working at the mail delivery service on an interim basis. So it could be I will miss Willette's coming back...but I think it can't hurt if we collect everything...and I would do it.

As long as no one with more spare time shows up and conquers the thing.

... I even was considering asking if everyone could PM their arts to me [or someone with a better schedule XD]... oi... oh my... 

Er, Willette's own art thread might not be the best place to blah blah blah. I mean, what's she gonna come back to. It'd probably be more fun blah blah etc.

Edited by Sporb

Wait, @MilleniumCount was the author of it? I thought I came up with the idea itself, saying everyone should make a Bananarama for her return... he came up with the name "Bananarama", but... mmm... I'm sad now ;;

Wait, I only called it "Bananarama", just the name. The idea was clearly from @vingw  !!!

... I even was considering asking if everyone could PM their Bananaramas to me [or someone with a better schedule XD]... oi... oh my... 

And I was only saying yes if no one else had time and possibilities to do so!

Edited by MilleniumCount

Wait, @MilleniumCount was the author of it? I thought I came up with the idea itself, saying everyone should make a drawing for her return... he came up with the name "Artvalanch", but... mmm... I'm sad now ;;

... I even was considering asking if everyone could PM their arts to me [or someone with a better schedule XD]... oi... oh my... 

woops sorry. Don't be sad. I'll send to you and Millenium. And now, @MilleniumCount, @vingw, @Spinorex, @Strangerdanger101 and @Sporb, everybody edit his posts so that it's a true surprise.

Edited by Malan-Tai
  • Like 1

No. I didn't need to this year.

Then you wouldn't understand. It's a lot of stress, and worry, and studying, and business, and more stress. Just tends to be a big mess. (At least for me, anyway.)

But, the general time for schools to end is coming up soon. You won't have to wait too long.

• Like 1

Dear god, this is taking FOREVER!

patience my boy, Willette has a career to ensure. i certainly think this can wait, especially as everything she does now either makes or breaks her future life. we wouldnt want her to be poor would we? 

• Like 3

patience my boy, Willette has a career to ensure. i certainly think this can wait, especially as everything she does now either makes or breaks her future life. we wouldnt want her to be poor would we? 

looks like she is an open book to you.

no hidden forumer mention intended.

No, I'm sure she's just busy with art. She'll probably be back when she feels she has the time.

disregard-nancy-and-oculus-rift-put-hypn

In the meanwhile, ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD like everyone else.

If you scroll up it turns into Hubert Farnsworths face!

kinda....