some art :D

I'm sure she always smashes her head on the table when she comes back.

The fact ving was here should give her a better mood.

I know this is HER art thread, but I hope the fact I've left a few doodles here doesn't get her upset in itself...

untitled_drawing_by_vingw-d7ic41f.png

... and maybe not just Willette!

**AlbinoWyvern not to scale**

Edited by vingw

The amount of feels that are in this thread are too much for me. I don't even know Vingw (I know of him as I lurked for a while before I joined) and the feels from his return are so powerful that they are slapping me in the face really hard right now. There are so many feels that I can't even feel the feels anymore because they are too felt.

I'm just going to stop talking now and take in the feels like everyone else because I'm not actually adding to this conversation at all...

Welcome back! You don't know me but I know you. That's kinda creepy. .w.

I somewhat know you! Don't worry, I understand!

The amount of feels that are in this thread are too much for me. I don't even know Vingw (I know of him as I lurked for a while before I joined) and the feels from his return are so powerful that they are slapping me in the face really hard right now. There are so many feels that I can't even feel the feels anymore because they are too felt.

I'm just going to stop talking now and take in the feels like everyone else because I'm not actually adding to this conversation at all...

untitled_drawing_by_vingw-d7icca1.png

Hello back @vingw (^o^)

Oh my, how did I miss this message? Hello, Millenium! 
Edited by vingw
  • Like 1

Okay, All aboard the back on topic train.

Well technically that train, more or less, goes nowhere because Willette would need to post some more art. I don't even want to imagine how long we would be waiting before would could say something on-topic.

So I suggest that while we wait, we sit around the campfire and sing the campfire song. Who's with me?

Well technically that train, more or less, goes nowhere because Willette would need to post some more art. I don't even want to imagine how long we would be waiting before would could say something on-topic.

So I suggest that while we wait, we sit around the campfire and sing the campfire song. Who's with me?

I had too. .w.

*silence intensifies*

*silence intensifies*

Edited by ThePreChewedTree

I was busy. And i am still busy. The exams are coming. I have to work. I will come to forums sometimes, but soon the exams will take all my time.

you sure can do this, dont concentrate your time on the forums, learn for the exams, im sure they are very important.

dont worry, the derailment police will take care of the thread.

I was busy. And i am still busy. The exams are coming. I have to work. I will come to forums sometimes, but soon the exams will take all my time.

Exams get us all...they get us all...

Good luck, and I hope you're prepared!