some art :D

I like the Deerclop. And i have strange desire to play chess with him.

good old uncle deerclops, always lets his nephews play with his pocket watch XD

i have a feeling he will gladly play chess with you, i mean we have tea sometimes, so why not chess...

• Like 1

I can't predict if it will work well, but if it will it might be a fun idea. People always seemed to enjoy survival games when they had a feeling they can share their success and find help in trouble. It may be a fun experience.

I mean, i never truly trusted caves, or really played in them that much, but people seem to find it one of the game's interesting parts! Why not try it and see what happens?

what i didn't like in the forum's reaction is one big no form some people. Come on, at least support our good old klei, they want to make it fun for everyone, not just lonely introverts like us XD

I can see where you're coming from with that. There was something ever so slightly off about the caves. And yeah, agreed generally. Teo especially got rather adamant on all of this.

Do you possibly see yourself giving it a try when it comes out this summer?

good old uncle deerclops, always lets his nephews play with his pocket watch XD

i have a feeling he will gladly play chess with you, i mean we have tea sometimes, so why not chess...

His pocket watch? It's about size of Wilson, am i right? ... Or about half of him. 

I certainly remember measure in parrots. But it seems we have introduced a new one, in Wilsons.

Huh, It will take some time to create chess enough big for uncle deerclops. Gonna borrow some help.

Any Volunteers?

i remember these since very long ago, back in the days when Millenium and Myco were so frequently online, they would be the only ones here except for me! They would argue over silly things with no aggression and request silly little things to finish every argument XD plus, these were the times of me meeting some forum artists and ferris, i still remember the first time i drew his merm hoodie, it was not at all complex then... boy, was it a fun summer... 

i feel like i'm starting to talk a bit old for my age... Meh, i always thought of things like that...

Feels like everything going down since I joined.

troublemaker, what was the second one, i forgot.

No problem, i dont want that one no more. But i would actually like a new Steam profile pic, could you please draw Willow and Webber standing next to each other. Please do it with colour when possible. And take your time, it doenst have to be done soon. Thank you.

Edited by Troublemaker

i remember these since very long ago, back in the days when Millenium and Myco were so frequently online, they would be the only ones here except for me! They would argue over silly things with no aggression and request silly little things to finish every argument XD plus, these were the times of me meeting some forum artists and ferris, i still remember the first time i drew his merm hoodie, it was not at all complex then... boy, was it a fun summer... 

i feel like i'm starting to talk a bit old for my age... Meh, i always thought of things like that...

Oh yes, i remember that too. Wasn't that active that time ago, but i read all of the pages from 1-250 or something like that. That was fun.

You've disturbed the very fabric of the universe!

Now the DS world could merge with the real world, or worse.

Huh... That's okay i suppose. Multilayer will appear soon.  Everyone finally will learn not to sleep at night.(my favorite advantage)...  But everyone will have names start with M or W. I will become an antagonist to save my name. While I see only advantages.

William Carter, Dork at large.

If I may request something, how about Multiplayer Thread undergoing evolution into a Multiplayer Subforum?

What? Your Multiplayer Thread is evolving!

oiWGoKm.png

i'd say he's in great shape health.

• Like 6