some art :D

Oh, another one.

I found the pig village berry bush setpiece(Y'know, the one with 20 or so bushes clustered together). When I went to gather the berries, Maxwell made some lightning light the entire thing on fire, with me inside it. So yeah, that oughta be good to draw. xD

ZMVvbBS.jpg

You are the real hero of this forums, Willette. It's nice to see you are back.

*puts coat on the face and walks into the shadows of the night*

Oooh, an anti-derail forum hero. Faaaancy. Nice to meet you, knight! Feel free to visit and clean the place if you wish to!

can you draw the titans from attack on titan with maxwell heads?

OaOSNdd.png

great, now there's many of them and they are all big...

• Like 5

wwwwwwwwwuuuuuurdddddddleeeeee

well kiss my socks and call me a hobo, that painting of a lady is really good, awesome job on that!

so now will you play propus-huntus with me and stuffsies? :>

V464gAp.gifarDEO3Y.gif
for all your sciency needs

wwwwwwwwwuuuuuurdddddddleeeeee
well kiss my socks and call me a hobo, that painting of a lady is really good, awesome job on that!
so now will you play propus-huntus with me and stuffsies? :>

you bet it i will huehuehue

Edited by Willette
  • Like 5

*Bursts through door and skids across the floor, leaving scratches that won't simply be buffered out, all the while trying to hide a bit from MilleniumCount due to embarrassment of forgetting to say thank you for the picture he made, but not being manly enough to admit it through a message, but through some random piece of irrelevant text*

ALEKS!~- waaaaaaaaaiiiiit nonononono, sorry, I uh, mean, WILLETTE! Glad to see you passed! Time to celebrate! Wait, no, I prepared something for you!

*Pulls random rope to the side that nobody seemed to notice, causing the ceiling to open up, where two balloons, and several deflated balloons fall out of, as I look upwards with a face of complete disappointment*

... there was supposed to be cake... where's the cake?...

Oh well, hope you're doing great over there, Willy T!

y39JEu8.jpgMWAHAHAHAHHAHA! ONE YEAR IN AN ART SCHOOL, ONE YEAR AT COURSES AND I'M IN! I AM THE LESS EXPERIENCED OF THEM ALL! I WILL LEARN THE HELL OUT OF THIS UNIVERSITY! MWHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA.

So, yeah! My exams are over now, and i have been told that i'm accepted there for free! It will be so much fun! Whole 6 years of pure drawing and learning! Yessssssssssssss!

during this time away i mostly drew traditionally, so i need to get used to the tablet once again.
(at least i finished that very copy
TScP8dE.png)
I don't know how busy i will be in the uni, but i am not much occupied right now (ok, maybe the next few days i might spend outside the city with my grandfather, and from 5th to 12th i will be in spain) but still, i may just draw you somethin!

So, yeah! ...Glad to be back 0w0
Sq4co6e.png mheheheheh
NO. YER DEAD.

You have no idea how long i've waited to make this joke.

-BUH BWEEE BWUH BWUH BWEE-

But seriously, welcome back. Edited by KidneyBeanBoy

Can you draw BattleBlock Theater, Don't Starve style?

(Look up BattleBlock Theater on YouTube or Steam)

mack come on she's barely just come back and you are already wanting quite a lot from her. battleblock theater is a lot to draw o: