[Game Update] - 511842

• Developer

New Content

• Ocean Trawler Added.

Bug fixes:

• Fixed a bug with running monkey.
  • Fixed a bug with monkeys and Prime Mates sharing targets.
  • Polly Roger will deliver a full stack of things at a time.
  • Burnt Monkey Hut lights won’t turn on anymore.
  • Wonkey Favourite Food corrected to bananas.
  • Cutless and Frogs can’t steal innate weapons now.
  • Fixed a crash when a Pirate Stash is dug up.
  • Fixed a crash when hitting Sea Weeds with cannon balls.
  • Fixed missing cuffs on some monkey art.
  • Fixed a bug with missing hat art on Wonkey
  • Fixed a bug causing the minimap ocean to be permanently black.
  • There is still a known issue where the ocean itself sometimes lacks colour when joining a world as a client, placing a dock tile in the world will fix this currently.
  • Fixed a bug where your previous character wasn’t properly cleaned up when getting a new perspective on life.
  • Fixed a crash with the mod tile manager.

View full update

• Like 25
  • Thanks 4
  • Big Ups 2

1 minute ago, meow meow meow said:

was this update pushed? neither me nor the friends i'm about to play with got any sort of update

It's on the beta section, go to the Properties of the game on Steam, on BETAS choose the option Public Beta.

8 minutes ago, Just-guy said:

It's on the beta section, go to the Properties of the game on Steam, on BETAS choose the option Public Beta.

i'm on the beta, i just did not get this specific update that was posted 20 minutes ago

Edited by meow meow meow

hello, when you are going to transform back into your character and you are burning, the game will crash, i tried this because something happenend when i became wonkey while burning, so i tried to reverse and the game crashed.

image.thumb.png.01d929ec8ed4d6bc17ae0a12a8471e00.png

the image above is what showed for me when I gave banana to the queen to remove the curse while burning.

image.thumb.png.e82bf8010e65a52fa453326a2c084b17.png

the imagine above is what happened when I became wonkey while burning. my life didnt go down, but it was showing as it were dropping fast.

btw, i loved the beta, mainly the docks and having bananas in no-caves worlds, also, i loved that there are an efficient way to farm light bulbs, also the fact that gears seems to be reneable in surface (not sure if the unnatural portal spawned more broken machinary or if it was impression of mine)

also if you guys can touch it, the light around the unnatural portal seems to be minor than the actual protection against charlie, you can still see your character, but your sanity is going down and charlie tries to attack you even tho you are in light, the light from unnatural portal works if you are near the portal itself, but wont if your are in the border.

• Potato Cup 1

6 hours ago, Psychic Chicken said:

Now I wonder what happens when you lure Klaus, CC, or any other non-flying bosses to a dock and destroy the dock. I'm guessing they would just teleport to land though, I've had that happen by pushing a Ticoon into the water during YotC.

Kitkoons, chester and beefalos or any other folower dont die when they are in water and like the player they show up on land. 

But bosses do die when they are on water. Im asuming that it will be the same with this. But they will ptobably make it so that the dont go on them. Like how mobs avoid spider turf. 

Hey Klei if you read the comments, unless you have already added a way to find the moon quay queen island that we haven't found yet, could you add a way? I was thinking using the monkey boat raids that will drop a map that will show us where it might be. 

11 hours ago, Intrepidpioneer said:

Oh man, a fishing cast net is something I've wanted for a long time, I'm glad Klei is listening!

I also love that! Also they look so good!

But I hope the the net is not does not get broken with the fifth fish going into it. I feel that happens way to fast and it would also be cool if fish does not spoil while the net is lowered. Meat-food right now is way easier to get and better so some love to fish-food would be nice :)

• Potato Cup 1

I have 2 comments about the docks.
-installation of docks makes the water around deep, which is not very logical.
-dock can be installed at a depth, I think there must be some kind of restriction so that there is no way to just build a bridge wherever you want

1 hour ago, lionking102 said:

I also love that! Also they look so good!

But I hope the the net is not does not get broken with the fifth fish going into it. I feel that happens way to fast and it would also be cool if fish does not spoil while the net is lowered. Meat-food right now is way easier to get and better so some love to fish-food would be nice :)

It's chance based and increases the more overflowed fish there are.

20% chance with 1 extra fish, 40% chance with 2 extra fish, 60% with 3 extra, etc.

• Like 2
  • Potato Cup 1

I kinda hope Wonkey leans more into the Wilbur perks honestly since he's already sorta halfway there.
I mean things such as periodically pooping, maybe having splumonkey neutrality, and speaking in a mix of "Ooh"s and "Aah"s instead of your previous character's speech. Really drive home the fact you are not that character anymore, you have returned to monke.

• Big Ups 1