[Game Update] - 511842

Two comments: 
1. Docks: I think it would be a cool idea if they could possibly include pillars for the docks so if the base were to come down(Where it starts at island), the rest won't fall. There's alot of potential but the time and efforts will feel wasted if you put in alot of time just for all of it to come down so easily if someone were to troll or accidentally break it somehow. 
2. Cursed Trinkets: I'm not sure if i'm the only one who feels this way but I dislike how monkey-raids at sea or just near your boat if you attack them, give you cursed trinkets. It sort feels like a punishment for defending yourself.  I think this is something that should be more specific towards Moon Quay Island (Since you're on their land attacking them) or offer an alternative solution towards removing cursed trinkets without the Monkey Queen. I could find this being very annoying for those who play Modded characters or on Huge world  or even characters that they enjoy but are forced to change to Wonkey due to not being close enough to Moon Quay Island and needing to go back to this island constantly for those who spend a lot of time at sea like myself. Either have monkey-raids not give you cursed trinkets or another solution is to remove cursed trinkets without being physically near the Queen I think would be ideal but I don't know what Klei has in store. Sorry if i'm misinformed with this post, just thought this idea was worth sharing. 

Edited by TearsDrops
  • Like 4