Six Years of Not Starving Together!

27 minutes ago, Mr.Tarunio said:

image.thumb.png.720644b1475da9c3e385eaef92baf415.png

More than 6 if you are a crazed early access player :> .

image.png.2a0268493cbe18726928fd320b1b67ef.png

Does it go back further than this?  It's been too long for my memory to recall the events clearly if I was there for when it came out from DS.

Edit: Looks like it does, woo.

image.thumb.png.7f5ff100a1c222c64123241d8c62d9e6.png

11 hours ago, Mr.Tarunio said:

image.thumb.png.720644b1475da9c3e385eaef92baf415.png

More than 6 if you are a crazed early access player :> .

image.png.220d61404246eb5aac087a9b5adf5107.png

Sadly I missed the actual early access by a few months, I already knew about DST back then, just wasn't able to get it, and im still fairly upset about the whole bottomless firepit thing grrrrr

10 hours ago, simsimona said:

I'm kind of confused though, do we have to send you a friend invite on steam to message you or..?

I don't know of any other ways. The friend invite is for 1) messaging and 2) Sending of the gift because Steam requires me to be friends with the recipient! Afterwards you can remove me from your friends list if you'd like :D

Speaking of which I'll be home in some 4 or 5 odd hours and I'll continue the giveaway! Sorry to all who've been waiting since yesterday! :wilson_dorky:

8 hours ago, Pixil said:

I don't know of any other ways. The friend invite is for 1) messaging and 2) Sending of the gift because Steam requires me to be friends with the recipient! Afterwards you can remove me from your friends list if you'd like :D

Speaking of which I'll be home in some 4 or 5 odd hours and I'll continue the giveaway! Sorry to all who've been waiting since yesterday! :wilson_dorky:

I sent the invite so i guess i just need to wait

If you've sent me a friend request, don't worry if I haven't accepted it yet. I was busier today than I had anticipated, sorry everyone!
The reason I haven't accepted friend requests instantly is because it helps me keep track of who I still have to get skins for :wilson_blush:
And to clear up some confusion, this isn't a raffle or anything like that, it's a giveaway where everyone wins (everyone who gets skins before my budget is up, anyway, hehe) Besides that, this post was made more so for the sake of the sixth anniversary of DST! Also, I have seen that the early access has gone back farther than 2016 but I suppose that doesn't count because it wasn't the full release :wilson_laugh:

Congratulations on the 6th anniversary of dst, and thank you to Pixil for hosting such an event! I also wanted to participate in the event, but Steam overprotects me(There was an error adding friends).:wilson_cry:

I'm so sad, but I'm cheering you on from afar! From dst users in Korea.

Second to last update on this topic from me! I've just about hit the intended 500 USD budget and if you've sent me a friend request, I'll still be getting to you, don't worry! Any further participants will not be accepted, however. Sorry and thanks for understanding :wilson_smile:
That aside, thank you to all who have participated and thank you to those who I have yet to contact! Your patience is much appreciated.
Edit: Editing into original post

On 4/22/2022 at 5:21 PM, __IvoCZE__ said:

image.png.220d61404246eb5aac087a9b5adf5107.png

Sadly I missed the actual early access by a few months, I already knew about DST back then, just wasn't able to get it, and im still fairly upset about the whole bottomless firepit thing grrrrr

RIP, and then there's me who couldn't buy the game until late 2017, even though I knew about the early access lmao.

Archived