If Klei Made DST Blind Box Figures... Would You Be Interested?

!DISCLAMER!   I am not a part of klei... I'm just wondering if anyone else would want the figures to be revisited! And along with the new characters I think it would be awesome! 

If klei does see this and considers it they would need more than one person to say that they would buy them. :wilson_laugh: 

Sooo.... feel free to debate your opinions  in the replies!   :yaypigs:

I hate the gamble factor. If they dropped the blind part and just released the figures as they are- Hell Yes. I got almost all other merch I could get my hands on, so I would love more figures. 

If they made it into the blind thing again, well, I could only hope there would be a community of people willing to trade them around so everyone can get what they want. 

I'm not typically big on buying video game merch. I bought the black winter hat, but that was mainly for the in game sweater and hat skin. However, when they originally had blind boxes, I bought 6 of them and I would absolutely buy more. New characters would definitely be welcome, but honestly just to get the chance to snag a few more of them would definitely not be something I would pass up, even if it was just the original ones. I actually brought my Wes figure to college with me and he just stands on my desk next to my computer.

As far as DS merch goes, they are probably my favorite items and the only ones I can say with certainty that I would buy.

3 minutes ago, Dr. Safety said:

I'm not typically big on buying video game merch. I bought the black winter hat, but that was mainly for the in game sweater and hat skin. However, when they originally had blind boxes, I bought 6 of them and I would absolutely buy more. New characters would definitely be welcome, but honestly just to get the chance to snag a few more of them would definitely not be something I would pass up, even if it was just the original ones. I actually brought my Wes figure to college with me and he just stands on my desk next to my computer.

As far as DS merch goes, they are probably my favorite items and the only ones I can say with certainty that I would buy.

You just need a Warly bobble head doll.

To be honest, I hate all of the gamble systems - in video games and in real life. Why have I waste my money on something that I'll have a 5% chance to obtain? If I want to buy something specific, I buy it, I don't pray to the lady luck to get what I want

tl;dr: blind boxes suck, and so does gambling

6 hours ago, Dr.Medic said:

i was thinkin you were someone else whit that coice of words, but dont they allready exist?

image.jpeg.d609f9cd15256da67cf8e413d45f2b91.jpeg exactly this?

You can't buy those any more (haven't been able to for a long time) and they only have the really old characters.

2 hours ago, IanKSB91 said:

Im not a fan of gambling, I would prefer to be able to choose what Im going to buy.

And now Im sad knowing that the merchandise of small studios are very difficult to find in the region of México where I live :cry:

At-least you have a chance; I don't get shipping to this location, other side of the ocean.

On 4/16/2022 at 9:13 PM, Dr. Safety said:

I guess I should clarify. The thing I like is the figures themselves. While I'm not against a blind box system, the appeal to me is the fact that its figures instead of plushies or something. I would 100% be okay with them just releasing figures, blind box or not.

17 hours ago, Lyl2333 said:

Ha. Klei better gimme something I WANT!  Before I make some of them myself......with CLAY!!!

IMG_5285.thumb.JPG.d36b29b76a3414a452a89d0deeec5de7.JPG

A little off topic, but it needs to be said.

Nice sculpt! Are you going to detail and then cast it? Or are you going to cast then detail? 

16 hours ago, aofshovels said:

A little off topic, but it needs to be said.

Nice sculpt! Are you going to detail and then cast it? Or are you going to cast then detail? 

Thanks for asking! I actually made it last year sadly the quality of this type of clay is not good for sculpting details. The antler already peeled off and it changed colour when exposed to sun/air:apologetic:. I made it for fun anyway, but if you want to make some yourself be careful to choose the clay. 

Archived