What other DST cross-overs would you like to see

What DST Cross-Overs would you like to see? [Poll]  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like the Terraria cross-over?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you want more cross-overs in future?

• Yes, more!
    • Yes, but not too many
    • No
  3. 3. What DST Cross-Overs would you like to see? (mark all that apply)

• Binding of Isaac
    • Rogue Legacy
    • Subnautica
    • Raft
    • Valheim
    • Rust
    • The Forest
    • Deep Rock Galactic
    • Minecraft
    • Ori and the Will of the Wisps
    • Dark Souls
    • Starbound
    • Core Keeper
    • Risk of Rain
    • Factorio or Satisfactory
    • Sea of Thieves
    • Stardew Valley
    • Other (leave comment)

Endless Space 2, this is just a draft of what if the Survivors are a Minor faction from Endless Space 2.

Spoiler

My favorite game is Endless Space 2.

They would form a minor faction called The Constantine since most of the population are from the constant, the population consists of The survivor, Pigs, Bunnymen, Merms, Rock lobsters, Splumonkey, and Walrus, Crabs, Crow people, Gobbler.

Their Political traits are, Curious, Pacifists, and Anti-religious, they are a Pragmatic Pacifists faction.

The race flavor text said, "Faction of an unknown origin, they seem new to the universe, they use to have a history of civil war but now they seem to have peace, they somewhat primitive in their technology but they show great curiosity for science, the faction of consist of all kind of animal humanoid, their life is a simple yet joyful one, go to work/school, play with friends, talk to other, adventure, gather food, hunt animals, gather resources, sit around the campfire, go to sleep, The Constantine love foods that the reason why most of them are fat but they also have strict law about not eating food, The Constantine use Nigmareish fuel to power their civilization they make them by having a bad dream and refining dark things, most of The Constantine doesn't know how to read the ancient mural or runes but The Constantine with the highest education can the skill to read the ancient mural and runes".

The Population Bonus is +5 Food on fertile, 2+Science, 10 pops, increase pacifists Political Output, 20 pops, +20% food on systems with Constantine, 50 pops, Constantine Law -45% food consumption -10 approval to every system that not have The Constantine as the majority.

The law flavor text said, "The Constantine know what it's like not having enough food well some of them anyway, so they make a law not to eat more than you need, but not everyone agrees with not eating as much as you want".

Assimilation Trait 60/90 Inedible food technology, 30% of IDS turn into foods and you can turn luxury, and strategic resources turn into foods, 30/90 Ancient knowledge, every planet that produces more than 60 dust gives you +10 science.

The Inedible food technology trait text, "The Constantine have eaten a lot of weird things, nightmare fuel, old dust, and other inedible things, so the next logical step is to eat your other resources, with The power of technology and The Constantine ingenuity they figure out how to turn all of these resources into food".

The Ancient knowledge trait text, "When The ancient objects are covered in dust they reveal ancient knowledge far beyond anything on The Constant 2, but some of the knowledge look like it missing something, someone or something don't want us to gain the forbidden knowledge".

They have 7 quests, The divine call of radio can be found randomly when exploring curiosity, The Constant 2 tales: Pig and Merm can be found when you first praise The Constantine, The Constant 2 tales: Echo of the cave can be found when you reach 25 relations with The Constantine, The Constant 2 tales: Story of the ocean can be found when you reach 50 relations with The Constantine, The Constant 2 tales: Difference of earth and sky can be found when you reach 75 relations with The Constantine, The Constant 2 tales: Together can be found when you reach 100 relations with The Constantine, The Constant 2 tales: The Constant secret can be found when you assist The Constantine.

The divine call of radio Part 1,"

The divine call of radio Part 2.1

The divine call of radio Part 2.2

The divine call of radio Part 2.3

The divine call of radio Part 3

The Constant 2 tales: Pig and Merm Part 1

The Constant 2 tales: Pig and Merm Part 2

The Constant 2 tales: Pig and Merm Part 3

The Constant 2 tales: Echo of the cave Part 1

The Constant 2 tales: Echo of the cave Part 2

The Constant 2 tales: Echo of the cave Part 3

The Constant 2 tales: Story of the ocean Part 1

The Constant 2 tales: Story of the ocean Part 2

The Constant 2 tales: Story of the ocean Part 3

The Constant 2 tales: Difference of earth and sky Part 1

The Constant 2 tales: Difference of earth and sky Part 2

The Constant 2 tales: Difference of earth and sky Part 3

The Constant 2 tales: Together Part 1

The Constant 2 tales: Together Part 2

The Constant 2 tales: Together Part 3

The Constant 2 tales: The Constant secret Part 1

The Constant 2 tales: The Constant secret Part 2.1

The Constant 2 tales: The Constant secret Part 2.2

The Constant 2 tales: The Constant secret Part 2.3

The Constant 2 tales: The Constant secret Part 3.1

The Constant 2 tales: The Constant secret Part 3.2

The Constant 2 tales: The Constant secret Part 3.3

4 heroes, 2 of them from quests, 1 of them from the academy, 1 of them from the market.

To unlock The Don't after you find The Constant 2, The Academy will give you The Don't.

To unlock The Starve after you find The Constant 2, The Starve can be bought at The Market.

To unlock The Together, after you finish The Constant 2 tales: Together you be rewarded with The Together.

To unlock Pearl, after you finish The Constant 2 tales: Story of the ocean you be rewarded with Pearl.

They would be on a unique planet called The Constant 2, Climate: Temperate, Fertility: Fertile, Type: Terran, Approval: -2, Food: 20 (+14),  Industry: 8, Dust: 5, Science: 12 (+10), Influence: 13.

The Constant 2 text,

They will have their own music called "The Constant call" it's a DST theme remix in Endless Space 2 style, and their symbol would be The mural eye combined with Alter's eye.

They have 2 unique anomalies 1 luxury resources, 2 curiosity, a Living moon, Living moon gives, Nightmarish fuel, Nightmarish fuel gives, and The ancient remains, The ancient remains gives.

Living moon text,

The ancient remains text,

Nightmarish fuel text,

For DST meteor would have a chance of dropping Dust and you eat it to power you up.

1 hour ago, Capybara007 said:

unpopular opinion but the terraria crossover was the worst update of 2021 imo

The only thing I didn't like was the forced aesthetics of the hat (everyone is wearing it) and that the hat and shield are so damn strong. The hat for example litereally saves you 20+ pig skin or 40+ gold.

binding of Isaac and hollow knight are my votes, can fit very well 

48 minutes ago, loopuleasa said:

The only thing I didn't like was the forced aesthetics of the hat (everyone is wearing it) and that the hat and shield are so damn strong. The hat for example litereally saves you 20+ pig skin or 40+ gold.

if you tank that much damage to need +20 pig skin the hat might broke plus all the dps you lose because you need to feed them 

i wont say damm strong when thulecite gear and dark swords/hambat exists

among us I WANT AMONG US!!!!!!

Spoiler

In actuality, I like how Don't Starve and Risk of Rain 1/2 share a lot of themes. 

Both games have you trapped on an alien world that is trying to kill you, because its ruler brought you to it, either through force or through a trick (Maxwell/Providence). The rulers of both the Constant and Petrichor V have the ability to create new entities, in the Constants case through the Nightmare Throne, and for Providence a discovery he and his brother had made on how the Universe is constructed allowing them to construct their own entities.

In both games, you even dethrone the ruler of this world, leaving behind a power vacuum.

The main difference is you actually get off the darn planet in Risk of Rain. In Don't Starve, have a fun eternity!

2 minutes ago, Frosty_Mentos said:

Darkest Dungeon ruins update

Good catch. Forgot of DD.

1 hour ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

if you tank that much damage to need +20 pig skin the hat might broke plus all the dps you lose because you need to feed them

it's not from tanking, I know how to kite

it's just if you play hundreds of days it saves a lot in long run

3 hours ago, Capybara007 said:

i meant content update, for overall update id say the october qol was kinda boring (comparing to what we got now)

if you find terraria update AND QoL update bad, then you might be suffering from bad taste

46 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

i dont realy know any of your games you listed there, but anything whit some friendly lizards is a good crossover

The only friendly lizard game I know is ARK, and **** no

Might be unoriginal but I'd like a

don't starve x oxygen not included crossover

A dupe can accidentally crash land on the constant via some wormhole shenanigans so it's possible. You can also have some of the dst cast as dupes in oni as well as Chester pet. 

Also I want ONI on console :(

3 hours ago, nimzowitsch10 said:

i just want MORE BOSSES AND MORE OP LOOT. 

you can try modded playthroughs for that

personally I love that DST has capped power levels (unlike terraria where the power goes to the moon)

you have to supplement with knowledge and skill instead of gear

22 hours ago, Dr.Medic said:

i dont realy know any of your games you listed there, but anything whit some friendly lizards is a good crossover

21 hours ago, loopuleasa said:

The only friendly lizard game I know is ARK, and **** no

Annnnd just like that, my appetite is gone. I suppose should get used to this if I want to continue using the forums.

Archived