What other DST cross-overs would you like to see

What DST Cross-Overs would you like to see? [Poll]  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like the Terraria cross-over?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you want more cross-overs in future?

• Yes, more!
    • Yes, but not too many
    • No
  3. 3. What DST Cross-Overs would you like to see? (mark all that apply)

• Binding of Isaac
    • Rogue Legacy
    • Subnautica
    • Raft
    • Valheim
    • Rust
    • The Forest
    • Deep Rock Galactic
    • Minecraft
    • Ori and the Will of the Wisps
    • Dark Souls
    • Starbound
    • Core Keeper
    • Risk of Rain
    • Factorio or Satisfactory
    • Sea of Thieves
    • Stardew Valley
    • Other (leave comment)

1 hour ago, Dr.Medic said:

what?

I just find anthro characters with somewhat realistic proportions disgusting, and even if you choose to ignore someone's messages, you can still know that they posted something, which matters, because around 60% of your posts contain mentions of these characters, and you're so passionate about these, I associate you with anthros. Other people can quote someone you blocked and reveal the whole message. Just a me problem.

1 hour ago, jan Mele said:

I just find anthro characters with somewhat realistic proportions disgusting, and even if you choose to ignore someone's messages, you can still know that they posted something, which matters, because around 60% of your posts contain mentions of these characters, and you're so passionate about these, I associate you with anthros. Other people can quote someone you blocked and reveal the whole message. Just a me problem.

well im sorry, but i never do any disgusting art, 100% sfw, and what if i mention that? whats wrong whit the idea of anthro animals? i mean, you litteraly play a game that has them, even some that are playable, like webber or wurt, so technicaly that would mean that you not only hate me, wich is sad, but alsol some of the dontstarve characters, wich is alsol sad, technicaly humans are alsol anthropromorfic, do you hate that now too?

5 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

well im sorry, but i never do any disgusting art, 100% sfw, and what if i mention that? whats wrong whit the idea of anthro animals? i mean, you litteraly play a game that has them, even some that are playable, like webber or wurt, so technicaly that would mean that you not only hate me, wich is sad, but alsol some of the dontstarve characters, wich is alsol sad

11 minutes ago, jan Mele said:

Just a me problem.

11 minutes ago, jan Mele said:

with somewhat realistic proportions

5 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

technicaly humans are alsol anthropromorfic, do you hate that now too?

You know what I referred to when I said "anthro"

Whatever, let's not get off-topic

The more I think about it: the more I would love to see a DST crossover with Fortnite.. now before you groan & say it’s stupid.. just hear me out.

Fortnite has had some absolutely amazing cross-overs (even dedicating the entire map to be themed around whatever it’s crossing over with at one point) when Superman was added to the game for example: Brainiac & all his minions came along with a full scale alien map invasion.

Now let’s consider that a Portal opens up (similar to Gorge/Forge) and the world of Fortnite for one Battle Pass Season gets terraformed and invaded by the constant.

We could see things like Ice Hounds, Tallbirds, Etc taking up resident inside Fortnite’s Realm (same way they added raptors and cavemen skins not too long ago) We could get cute DST themed skins from the battle pass like a Willow skin with a Hugging Bernie Emote.

I own a Skin from a Fortnite crossover with Rocket League that lets my Harley Quinn ride around on a Remote Control Rocket Car… I’m pretty sure this could be Reskinned into Woby or Glommer.

Just because Fortnite is a shooter doesn’t mean the potential for an epic cross-over isn’t there..

I feel it’s equally important to stress the fact that a cross-over doesn’t have to add content into both games… so if we don’t want to add anything from Fortnite.. (though I’m pretty sure a few skins wouldn’t hurt..) we don’t have to add anything from Fortnite.. However- A Battle Pass Season in Fortnite themed entirely around DST?? Now that’s something I’d be interested in in a heartbeat.

To be honest, I would prefer QoL or content updates over crossovers 100% of the time and would rather see the developer team put their effort into such updates. Terraria crossover was nice and all, but I was hyped mostly because, at least for me, it was just another DST update that came with cool skins.

Content updates that contribute to the lore make me the most excited, and I always wish to see the storyline of the game progress. Those updates also have the best bosses in my opinion, and I think that the resources that are being spent for those updates are much more valuable than resources spent on crossovers. Maybe I'm saying this all because I stopped playing other video games when I started spending lots of time on DST, but still, I'm sure I would value QoL and content updates much more than crossovers.

All these said, in a hypothetical crossover scenario, I have no preferences at all, and I would choose a game that would make the majority of the DST community go nuts (as long as the other game is a fitting one of course:P). Not because I would want to see Klei take the safe route, but rather because this community is the best community I have ever partipated in and people deserve to have something they can get excited about.

Anything other than Minecraft tbh.

7 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

The more I think about it: the more I would love to see a DST crossover with Fortnite.. now before you groan & say it’s stupid.. just hear me out.

Fortnite has had some absolutely amazing cross-overs (even dedicating the entire map to be themed around whatever it’s crossing over with at one point) when Superman was added to the game for example: Brainiac & all his minions came along with a full scale alien map invasion.

Now let’s consider that a Portal opens up (similar to Gorge/Forge) and the world of Fortnite for one Battle Pass Season gets terraformed and invaded by the constant.

We could see things like Ice Hounds, Tallbirds, Etc taking up resident inside Fortnite’s Realm (same way they added raptors and cavemen skins not too long ago) We could get cute DST themed skins from the battle pass like a Willow skin with a Hugging Bernie Emote.

I own a Skin from a Fortnite crossover with Rocket League that lets my Harley Quinn ride around on a Remote Control Rocket Car… I’m pretty sure this could be Reskinned into Woby or Glommer.

Just because Fortnite is a shooter doesn’t mean the potential for an epic cross-over isn’t there..

I feel it’s equally important to stress the fact that a cross-over doesn’t have to add content into both games… so if we don’t want to add anything from Fortnite.. (though I’m pretty sure a few skins wouldn’t hurt..) we don’t have to add anything from Fortnite.. However- A Battle Pass Season in Fortnite themed entirely around DST?? Now that’s something I’d be interested in in a heartbeat.

It would enable some players who like to survivors engage in a fast and exteremly advanced combat, to get their hypes exhausted in that kind of play.

Archived