March Quality of Life Update Now Live!

6 hours ago, Ghusto said:

For real, the new UI just put the same item in different category which is badly bad, it makes us crafting slower and harder to find what we want.

Why should an item be harder to find? Most of the items are found behind the same icons like before, some items are under several filters and you can use the search to find them directly. Honestly, the old crafting UI was way more confusing and limited. It was like "Hmm... under which tab was this item again? Do I have to scroll a lot down to find it? Did I missed it while scrolling?" Now you have everything on one sight (+ way more functions).

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ShakerGER said:

I am wodnering why I can't increase the likelyhood of winter/fire hounds and also why I can't disable the vargling...

Counterpoint: Why would you ever want to disable the Vargling Varglet?

I live in constant fear of that 2% chance that a 10-hound wave won't be condensed into 5 hounds and a Varglet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, QuartzBeam said:

Counterpoint: Why would you ever want to disable the Vargling Varglet?

I live in constant fear of that 2% chance that a 10-hound wave won't be condensed into 5 hounds and a Varglet.

Why would you ever want to turn off mactusk, or Autumn, or day time? It is a mob therefore it should be allowed to be disabled. I wouldn't do it but if fire and ice hounds can be disabled so too should the varglet.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

Why would you ever want to turn off mactusk, or Autumn, or day time? It is a mob therefore it should be allowed to be disabled. I wouldn't do it but if fire and ice hounds can be disabled so too should the varglet.

That's nice. I'm still curious though. :P

6 hours ago, ALCRD said:

Aka "Character REFRESH" as Klei calls it.

And Winona will have one too. There is some heavy Winona themed foreshadowing by Klei here not just with the spoiler image that you somehow missed despite it being quite obvious..

I did see the spoiler image, looks like more of a WX thing to me.

1 hour ago, QuartzBeam said:

Why? A ten hound wave isn't any harder to deal with.

22 minutes ago, G-Forces said:

I did see the spoiler image, looks like more of a WX thing to me.

Crafting mechanical gadgets/machines is Winonas thing.

Plus Klei is suspiciously highlighting Winona in this update.

Lastly there will be more character refreshes this year as Klei said in the 2022 roadmap.

So what kind of beverage you like with your meals? Cause once Winona rework gets announced i will make you eat your words ^^ (refering to the "why would they make a Winona refresh" comment)

Edited by ALCRD
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, ALCRD said:

Crafting mechanical gadgets/machines is Winonas thing.

WX-78 is a machine.

8 minutes ago, ALCRD said:

Plus Klei is suspiciously highlighting Winona in this update.

They literally butchered 3 old pieces of artwork and Frankensteined them together, and you think that's an indication WInona is gonna get a rework. After JoeW has already said there are no plans for another Winona rework, no less?

9 minutes ago, ALCRD said:

Lastly there will be more character refreshes this year as Klei said in the 2022 roadmap.

They said there were 4 reworks left, which is also the number of old characters who have not been reworked. Do the math.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

They said there were 4 reworks left, which is also the number of old characters who have not been reworked. Do the math.

Yea i am saving these comments and will remind both of you once they decide to refresh Winona ^^

Edited by ALCRD

38 minutes ago, ALCRD said:

Didn't Winona build him according to lore? Cause i vaguely recall something like this.

No, WX had no relationship with Winona prior to joining the Constant. They didn't even know about Maxwell, we only know that Wagstaff and WX-78 know each other and WX-78 hates him, but that's it.

Edited by SomebodyRandom
  • Sanity 1

33 minutes ago, Psychic Chicken said:

Can't wait to send drones to attack any Willow and Wes mains approaching base :)

...as a Willow main, HEY!

howtofindakittyquickly.thumb.png.d6207ce855e0273f33656290238e86ac.png

Also I only ever set forests on fire on my OWN, singleplayer, servers.  : P

...Notorious

Edited by CaptainChaotica
  • Like 1