March Quality of Life Update Now Live!

4 hours ago, SomebodyRandom said:

Hound wave frequency refers to how often Hound waves will occur, not how many hounds will appear in a wave. Also the change of hound wave frequency is mainly to make hound waves occur less in longer-running worlds, not newer worlds.

yes ty ik what that means

BUT they also said the Varglets should appear after a year and they showed up at day 34
and in general it seems like the number of dogs increased in new worlds which I don't think it's intentional.

Yeah for me a Varglet first showed up on like, Day 52?

ohgodvarglets.thumb.png.bf08f1a4e6b773c52931b30489a8595e.png

but by then it HAD been an entire year, because I like to randomise my season lengths.  But considering the Day 34 thing...I'm starting to think that my Day 52 Varglet happened not because the game was cleverly coordinating it to whatever length the year may be...but rather because the "after a year" thing is a little off.  : P

...Notorious

8 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

BUT they also said the Varglets should appear after a year and they showed up at day 34

Yeah, Varglets can spawn really early so the patch notes are kinda misleading but I guess it's written that way because Varglets spawning are most likely to happen after year 1.

I like the new crafting tab, it's more intuitive and I love to be able to pin recipes, thank you Klei!

Also, I never really cared about Wolfgang before this rework, I played a bit with him this week-end and really liked it, good job! It feels that now he is a good character for "normal" playing, not just for people wanting to solo dst in a quick run.

On 3/24/2022 at 7:34 PM, ScottHansen said:

I know we mentioned big news last week, but it needs a little more time before we can announce. Hopefully we'll be able to get it out in the next couple weeks.

Was that big new is the Nintendo Console and cross platform skin sharing or is there anything we don't know yet?

Just now, Karitha said:

Was that big new is the Nintendo Console and cross platform skin sharing or is there anything we don't know yet?

It was. Which meant someone wrote a post that contained both those news and an announcement that those news would not be posted yet. :P

• Sad Dupe 1

On 4/2/2022 at 11:04 PM, CaptainChaotica said:

Yeah for me a Varglet first showed up on like, Day 52?

ohgodvarglets.thumb.png.bf08f1a4e6b773c52931b30489a8595e.png

but by then it HAD been an entire year, because I like to randomise my season lengths.  But considering the Day 34 thing...I'm starting to think that my Day 52 Varglet happened not because the game was cleverly coordinating it to whatever length the year may be...but rather because the "after a year" thing is a little off.  : P

...Notorious

Either you followed a dirt path, you're using mods, or you're playing in the beta, because that's a regular varg, not a varglet.