Youtubers who got me (and you) into this game

Wolf Gang

Hey guys I'm fairly new to Don't Starve and so far im loving it. The youtubers who got me into Don't Starve have really epic lets play's I thought I'd share with youIncredibleOrb- His series made me find out about it and his LP is really funny. I think it's gone on for over 20 episodes .First episode link:

Another youtuber who really got me into Don't Starve and showed me some pretty good strategies (other than collecting poop like Incredible Orb) is Falpatrick. His LP was really interesting and he has a pretty small channel too.He has 25 attempts at surviving so far and it's a pretty lengthy but good series.Most recent attempt Episode one:
Both have a facecam when they play btwNow I want you guys to list some youtubers (or whoever) got you into Don't Starve.

I think it was probably Etho. I don't watch his videos any more, and only watched them because a friend told me too. (He was trying to convince me that Minecraft's "cool") Needless to say, he didn't succeed.Oh god... Yognau(gh)ts! RUN FOR THE HILLS! :D

Well i didn't even know there were youtubers playing this when i first heard of the game.. I bought it becouse my friend had it, and it looked awesome..So please don't type "(and you)", becouse he doesn't have a youtube channel. :3