Which Character you think should be nerfed?

Alright so we're back here huh, Anyway, I have been reading alot that some characters are abit too much overpowered and they need a nerf, I do wonder who you think should be nerfed? Personally speaking I see no character that should get a nerf, all characters work together in a specific and while playing solo you will miss out on some factors the character you chose wont have, ofc there might be some exception, ahem 400 health wx lol, but most of the time when you choose a character you choose a specific playstyle and its more of a challenge still and not "Op" of course before acquiring the lunar portal changing to winona making catapults for hound waves then pretending she doesnt exist. but overall I think all characters are equally stable. On another note maaaaaaaaybe make butterflies and bees not drop souls or drop mini souls with half stats, same with frogs and spiders. Oh and make abigail on a cooldown for half a day or so if she dies and give warly something like wagstaff where he can eat uncooked food but loses sanity cuz it aint chef made. Very balanced game it will be then amirite. Anyway thats all for today from me, Hope you liked reading this thread and now if you excuse me i have a balanced character to play as

wurt shes way too op

like her merms can chop slower than maxwell (is actually op because you go so inefficient you become efficient)
she's too stylish in each hat they need to give other characters a try
and lastly she has no bugs unlike all the other characters who are bug riddled messes so klei give wurt some bugs to become true communists

Webber's spiders shouldn't be permanent. They should have a follower timer, and when that timer runs out his entire army should become permanently hostile to all human characters and actively hunt them down no matter where in the world they are.

9 minutes ago, QuQuasar said:

Webber's spiders shouldn't be permanent. They should have a follower timer, and when that timer runs out his entire army should become permanently hostile to all human characters and actively hunt them down no matter where in the world they are.

all followers should be permanent not fair webber gets it and wurt is left in the dust 

11 minutes ago, QuQuasar said:

They should also get stuck on the edges of the world, constantly.

28 minutes ago, Frashaw27 said:

Give all characters a chance at getting depression, with Wendy having it on the start. With depression, they will literally lay on the ground and not do anything for 5 days.

I thought that was called being Walani, and it’s not depression.. it’s being too lazy to care to do anything.

Archived