Which Character you think should be nerfed?

18 minutes ago, Dr. Safety said:

Nerf me, I'm too good at the game. Ancient Fuelweaver swings his head at me, but his skull just bounces off my well-oiled biceps, giving me ample time to rip out his still-beating heart and crush it between my perfectly tanned thighs

That's hot.

1 hour ago, Dr. Safety said:

Nerf me, I'm too good at the game. Ancient Fuelweaver swings his head at me, but his skull just bounces off my well-oiled biceps, giving me ample time to rip out his still-beating heart and crush it between my perfectly tanned thighs

Sir this is a Wendy's 

18 minutes ago, Riddla said:

Wes can blow up bosses by crafting thousands of balloons for 17 hours irl in one spot and instantly killing them. Unfair and unbalanced...

Wesley players upon mistiming their hit which would have popped 12500 balloons, resulting in them missing the boss completely  

berto.png

Wendy should at least not get her full 54% damage boost while on a beefalo. It doesn't make sense and she already has so much else, she doesn't need similar single target damage to Wolfgang.

And didn't they already nerf Wolfgang so he can't make the beefalo faster?

Just now, Cheggf said:

Wendy should at least not get her full 54% damage boost while on a beefalo. It doesn't make sense and she already has so much else, she doesn't need similar single target damage to Wolfgang.

the point of using a beef is not having -25% damage

i think there is other ways of tunning her down but anyways klei wont do it, is a popular character that helps a lot in one of the most difficult aspects of an already difficult to learn game. A lot of players are confortable with it and is already a stablished thing so it will only make happy few of us meanwhile it will make mad a lot of the players that are confortable with it or even love how strong is she

the only way to compensate new powerful perks from refreshed characters against an outdated game is by making fighting mobs more engaging, fun and, in some cases and biomes, more difficult or atleast with stats that counters some perks, in that way the game is even more complete since the experience with each character will be more unique and wont be "this is a guaranteed good pick in 99% scenarios". Kinda how downsides work but applied to mobs

Characters like worm, wanda, woodie, etc that have perks that might change some parts of the game slightly are already making the game so rich in terms of replayability which is good for klei since the more time you expend in the game more chances of selling skins or characters

20 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

the point of using a beef is not having -25% damage

And that part makes sense, but why does she also get the additional 40% boost on top of her 10% boost? The 40% boost is because having downsides is scary so she can't have a damage penalty, but she already loses the damage penalty on a beefalo. Didn't Wolfgang originally make beefalo faster but they changed it because it made no sense? This is comparable to that if it did happen.

Just now, Cheggf said:

And that part makes sense, but why does she also get the additional 40% boost on top of her 10% boost? The 40% boost is because having downsides is scary so she can't have a damage penalty, but she already loses the damage penalty on a beefalo. Didn't Wolfgang originally make beefalo faster but they changed it because it made no sense? This is comparable to that if it did happen.

then will have more sense to give her the same damage boost that others have, no?

yes, i dont like either this "downsides" being nullified by their own perks like willow's freezing but being able to over heat faster thanks her fire inmunity perk, wanda's healing limit but not needing to kite, wendy's low damage nullified by having a follower that deals 10-40 damage+damage buff for some reason, wigfrid's diet limit but gains stats so easy, etc I prefer wormwood, wurt or warly kind of character that have game changing downsides rather than characters that have 1 downside nullified by one of the 342352 perks since the first ones makes the experience different for having to think how to deal with the downside meanwhile the second ones change the game because they are wilsons that kill faster, gather faster or whatever powerful perk

They are also fun but repetitive

13 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

wendy, make her actualy not stand afk for once

When Wendy stands still for too long she starts cutting herself, but across the street and not down it since, you know, this is a children's game. We wouldn't want to give the kiddies the wrong message.

2 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

yes, i dont like either this "downsides" being nullified by their own perks like willow's freezing but being able to over heat faster thanks her fire inmunity perk

you can't heat up faster, it's always 1 degree per second at most

1 minute ago, Guille6785 said:

you can't heat up faster, it's always 1 degree per second at most

i might be wrong but being on top of the fire doesnt increase faster? also i forget to mention that she needs more temperature to start overheating so you can store more temperature as willow than as others

I’m confused about this thread, is this a joke thread are we’re we supposed to be serious about who we think needs a Nerf?

Because if I’m being serious- Wolfgang. He just hits harder, moves faster and has no real downside.. he is supposed to have a Myriad of phobias- where is it? I would love for his rework to also add in a new mob to the game he’s actually scared of.. 

Which isn’t too far removed from how Webber’s rework also added in a new Healing type of Spider.

I have absolutely no idea what could be added though.. maybe Wolfgang could be horrified of tiny cute mouse heck if I know..

I just want to see “Myriad of Phobias” play into his rework somewhere.

(also can we maybe not talk about cutting yourself? I thought it would be a good idea to pick up a stray Cat & well..)

Archived