In-Game Headcanons?

I always thought it would be a unique twist for Wendy to be the one that’s dead and Abigail is still very much alive outside the constant, it’s just Wendy is in purgatory (the area between heaven & hell) in a restless limbo.

Or- for Abigail to have never actually existed at all and for Wendy to have simply “imagined” she had a twin sister, but there are letters in the games Lore that debunks this altogether “have you meet the twins?” 

I also used to think Abigail could only exist inside the Constant, but her showing up briefly at the end of Wendy’s animated short Outside of the Constant debunks that thought as Well.

But realistically speaking: unless Klei decides they want to just “end” the Dont starve franchise I doubt we are going to Ever see any of these things played out in lore.

37 minutes ago, Scrimbles said:

Being, Webber was eaten by a spider  in the constant, and they were frankenstein resurrected together by a bolt of lightning

was this ever actually confirmed? because he could've just died in the constant since its cannon wilson has died in the constant

2 minutes ago, Dextops said:

was this ever actually confirmed? because he could've just died in the constant since its cannon wilson has died in the constant

it wouldn't make sense, given that webber's quote for the maxwell statue in Don't Starve is "That Jerk Tricked Us." Implying that webber was already fused together by the time he found himself in the constant. Its a fun idea though!

59 minutes ago, Primalflower said:

it wouldn't make sense, given that webber's quote for the maxwell statue in Don't Starve is "That Jerk Tricked Us." Implying that webber was already fused together by the time he found himself in the constant. Its a fun idea though!

Yes but they could die in the constant after being tricked by maxwell, later wilson revive him. Which doesnt make sense since he was always alone and only after meeting maxwell they build the portal to link worlds since, in the maxwell era, seems like every survivor was isolated in different worlds

Edit: i think this weeber "old lore" wasnt even lore but a game mechanic to unlock a character. It was made many years ago when the game was so small and different

1 hour ago, Primalflower said:

I mean, Webber uses "us" for everything he says, right?

He could very easily have ended up in the constant on his own.

1 hour ago, Primalflower said:

No, there is a clear distinction for when he is talking about the spider half or the human half, or when he is talking about both, and he will use he/me/us when appropriate.

firefox_wggqDzRRbT.png.5042763fb6b7d60f268548231e9c042d.png

Fair enough, but I still choose to believe!

Archived