In-Game Headcanons?

On 2/28/2022 at 12:58 AM, Falkenpelz said:

Probably my favourite headcanon is, that a spear doesn't deal such low damage because it's a bad weapon, but because the survivors have actually no idea how to use a spear and instead of stabbing, they just use it like a bat to smack things (which is clearly what the do in the attack animation).

From my perspective it's exactly opposite since there was unused spear animation in DS. That's why axe is weaker than spear - it's because it is used differently. If dark sword cuts through flesh with ease (because of the ethereal nature of this weapon) it's understandable it deals most damage but stab wound is still more dangerous than regular axe swing.

tl;dr axe as weapon sucks not because survivors don't know how to use it, but because creatures are much more resilient than it might seem.

6 hours ago, SonicDen220 said:

Nearby clockworks get alerted when one of them gets attacked in the ruins because the ruins fight music is so loud. That's my headcannon.

Knights must have a bad hearing then because they have a much smaller aggro range than bishops and rook.

Archived