Which is better old autumn work theme or new autumn work theme?

Which is better? Old autumn work theme or new one?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Old autumn work theme.
    • New autumn work theme.
    • Neutral.

I cant tell them apart too much... I think I like the old one more. The melody sounds a lot more jarring? The new one sounds more melodic and, uh, softer? I don't know if that makes sense. 

Maaaaaan I wish Klei gave us a music box to listen to this head banger any time. Even better if it overrides the farm music. I'm not a hater, you gotta understand that as a Wormwood main I hear that thing way too often. 

3 hours ago, Capybara007 said:

Real question is; old autumn fight theme or new autumn fight theme?

wich of the 3 new autumn fight themes?

3 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I really don’t care either way I’m just glad that Ragtime officially made it into the game (you can listen to it at pearls island standing close to her shack at night) :wilson_love:

thats not rag time thats this one 

24 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

wich of the 3 new autumn fight themes?

thats not rag time thats this one 

Gosh, whenever I hear this track it makes me wish each biome had it's own ambient soundtracks. I'm glad it found it's way into the game via Pearl's Island.

22 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

and all those big youtube people are the loudest voice so i cant help in that i gave in my opinion on how both farms could work at the same time but klei dont listen to me

Not really. And as someone who has a large area filled with old farms I can tell you I never use them anymore. I might hammer them at some point too. Klei does listen, but there is absolutely no point in having both farms available to build. 

Personal opinion alert, the old farms make for a mediocre decoration anyway. 

I wish I could hsve in game without mods old autumn themes, new sutumn themes, and other seasons to get new themes and still option to listen to old ones.

Also I am bored with dst music as I played lots of hours... that's lots of hours of 0:30-1:30 themes

Guess it counts as neutral

I would never go out of my way to mod in the old Autumn theme, but I prefer it slightly more.

The new DST soundtracks have been to orchestral and string focused for my liking, and it feels more like real instruments are being played, which takes away some of the appeal for me.

14 hours ago, Dr.Medic said:

and all those big youtube people are the loudest voice so i cant help in that i gave in my opinion on how both farms could work at the same time but klei dont listen to me

Sorry for expressing my opinion but i dont see anyone who misses old farms even for decor, at least the majority of us, and klei aims for the majority.

5 hours ago, Capybara007 said:

Sorry for expressing my opinion but i dont see anyone who misses old farms even for decor, at least the majority of us, and klei aims for the majority.

well my closer steam friends mostly ignore the new farm that i have to use a mod that makes them not rot on the farm field because thats now a thing and even use a mod that makes it so you can make both types of farms alsol if you play alone the new farm realy is a bit too much anyways

On 9/25/2021 at 3:42 PM, Baark0 said:

cant decorate with old farms anymore

I totally loved when we got the new farms but the old farms were quite good. I believe the newer farms use up a lot of time which I don’t mind, but when ur trying to actually survive and need a quick meal. It’s not there, added to the fact it takes a longer time to make the plower. Though the newer farms do allow more crops, that can actually survive summer and winter. 

On 9/26/2021 at 7:42 PM, ShadowQueen said:

I don't like the new one, klei if you are reading this change it back asap

Edit: Just kidding, just make it to where we can listen to ANY MUSIC at ANYTIME

I believed they should do this too… but then what would be the point of their soundtrack app on steam?

Archived