Merms need names

I have been playing a lot of Wurt recently and I noticed that merms dont have names. It makes befriending a group merms difficult as I dont know which merm I have befriended and which one I have not. So giving merms names might help distinguish between a befriended merm and a normal merm.

1 hour ago, Soumyadip543 said:

I have been playing a lot of Wurt recently and I noticed that merms dont have names. It makes befriending a group merms difficult as I dont know which merm I have befriended and which one I have not. So giving merms names might help distinguish between a befriended merm and a normal merm.

To add to this merms need a animation for when loyalty is expiring like pigmen and bunnymen have considering she's a follower based survivor it's always irked me how she lacks all of the necessities to make managing followers go smoothly and instead almost has anti synergy with merms when you look at how much easier it is to handle other followers during working hours.

1 hour ago, Mysterious box said:

To add to this merms need a animation for when loyalty is expiring like pigmen and bunnymen have considering she's a follower based survivor it's always irked me how she lacks all of the necessities to make managing followers go smoothly and instead almost has anti synergy with merms when you look at how much easier it is to handle other followers during working hours.

Pigmen and Bunnymen have animations when loyality is expiring? Really? 

Guess i never noticed cause to me expiring loyality = death.

3 hours ago, Soumyadip543 said:

This is a missed opportunity to get your own Merm name suggestions into the game!

20 minutes ago, ShadowQueen said:

Merms definitely need names, make sure they fit their personalities, slimy, smelly, violent, glorpy

Silmy? Sure. Glorpy? Absolutely. Smelly? Subjective. But violent? That aint their personality. They're the good guys, protecting their homes against a very real threat. You. Once they have a government that assures their safety, they stop being aggressive towards anyone, even pigs. You, on the other hand... I saw what you did to those catcoons, don't think I didn't.

12 hours ago, Mysterious box said:

That sounds like a very good idea. Wurt really needs some Qol changes.

23 hours ago, ALCRD said:

Pigmen and Bunnymen have animations when loyality is expiring? Really? 

Pigs rub their bellies when low loyalty, and I think their happy dance is indicative of high loyalty. I think bunnymen's happy clap is high loyalty and they might rub their belly for low loyalty, not too sure on them.

Yes, merms need names. Also because through Wurts perspective you get to know that they actually have society and individualism. Maybe only Wurt could see their names? And I love the fishermerm names. Slpslpslp??

I'm suggesting Plsplspls, Pew Pew and Thingamablob

Archived