why every character name starts wiht "w"

Something that I thought a couple of weeks ago is how when Maxwell chose to bring people to the constant he made everyone from skeletons, he literally created their bodies from scratch (Reason why even hair have bones). It's not your real body, you're only a soul (Or a ghost) controlling a man made body. You're in charge of a double of your original self, a double you. W.

32 minutes ago, Kur0u said:

Maxwell chose to bring people to the constant he made everyone from skeletons, he literally created their bodies from scratch (Reason why even hair have bones) 

... huh? 

they were all taken from the real world into the constant. as they were. they weren't created to live in the constant like maxwell's and charlie's creatures

i think the hair bones exist as just kind some of visual joke. characters (such as wilson) talk about their hair as if it were normal hair, not as if it had bones in it

they could also exist to better differentiate between characters as they're struck by lightning. a lot of silhouettes (especially for the human characters) come from their hair. when getting struck by lighting, if everyone had similar skeletons, it would be hard to tell apart. 

the only character, as far as i know, that mentions their skeleton is webber. and webber mentions how he has both an endo and exoskeleton. 

theres not that much significance to skeletons. characters like wx and wormwood are shown to have skeletons when struck, but im 99% sure that only exists for consistency, as all players leave behind a skeleton when killed. we literally saw how wormwood was formed in his short (boneless) and wx's unfinished skin shows no sign of a skeleton. i've seen the wx cyborg theory, but wx makes no mention of this either

5 minutes ago, SkyistheGround said:

... huh? 

they were all taken from the real world into the constant. as they were. they weren't created to live in the constant like maxwell's and charlie's creatures

i think the hair bones exist as just kind some of visual joke. characters (such as wilson) talk about their hair as if it were normal hair, not as if it had bones in it

they could also exist to better differentiate between characters as they're struck by lightning. a lot of silhouettes (especially for the human characters) come from their hair. when getting struck by lighting, if everyone had similar skeletons, it would be hard to tell apart. 

the only character, as far as i know, that mentions their skeleton is webber. and webber mentions how he has both an endo and exoskeleton. 

theres not that much significance to skeletons. characters like wx and wormwood are shown to have skeletons when struck, but im 99% sure that only exists for consistency, as all players leave behind a skeleton when killed. we literally saw how wormwood was formed in his short (boneless) and wx's unfinished skin shows no sign of a skeleton. i've seen the wx cyborg theory, but wx makes no mention of this either

Wormwood was added during Charlie's reign. Everything changed after Maxwell fell from power, I guess Klei just decided to go a different route. I believe Maxwell gave people he brought to the constant a new body he made himself to endure his trials. Who knows if he killed everyone during that time. You can literally die and resurrect many times by haunting touching stones, your body still stays in place where you died. It makes no sense to have only one body. Everyone is just a ghost controlling meat and bone entities.

21 minutes ago, Kur0u said:

You can literally die and resurrect many times by haunting touching stones, your body still stays in place where you died. It makes no sense to have only one body. Everyone is just a ghost controlling meat and bone entities.

death in the constant is shown to work differently from where everyone came from. they moreso linger on rather then truly die

telltale hearts are described as tethering a ghost to the living plane. in its animation, its shown that the ghost is being formed into flesh

i don't think i understand the part about maxwell creating everyones' bodies. the only case i can even think of another created body is a meat effigy, but everyone can make those and they all resemble wilson (other characters even comment about this-- wx, webber, and woodlegs in solo dont starve are confused about who the effigy looks like, but in together, they all recognize it as wilson). 

i don't doubt you on the "multiple bodies" thing. i just dont think maxwell specifically created anything for them (you think there would be more comments about that, no?). to me, it's more like they were dragged in as they were in the real world, likely died a few times, and stayed around as something more akin to the concept of a soul. constant rules, as i mentioned before, are different from the real world's. 

souls aren't a new concept in general. 

8 minutes ago, SkyistheGround said:

death in the constant is shown to work differently from where everyone came from. they moreso linger on rather then truly die

telltale hearts are described as tethering a ghost to the living plane. in its animation, its shown that the ghost is being formed into flesh

i don't think i understand the part about maxwell creating everyones' bodies. the only case i can even think of another created body is a meat effigy, but everyone can make those and they all resemble wilson (other characters even comment about this-- wx, webber, and woodlegs in solo dont starve are confused about who the effigy looks like, but in together, they all recognize it as wilson). 

i don't doubt you on the "multiple bodies" thing. i just dont think maxwell specifically created anything for them (you think there would be more comments about that, no?). to me, it's more like they were dragged in as they were in the real world, likely died a few times, and stayed around as something more akin to the concept of a soul. constant rules, as i mentioned before, are different from the real world's. 

souls aren't a new concept in general. 

It's just a theory that I thought, it's not written in any book you know... :wilson_laugh:

18 hours ago, Kur0u said:

Something that I thought a couple of weeks ago is how when Maxwell chose to bring people to the constant he made everyone from skeletons, he literally created their bodies from scratch (Reason why even hair have bones). It's not your real body, you're only a soul (Or a ghost) controlling a man made body. You're in charge of a double of your original self, a double you. W.

image.png.e5fe48da47272afd75080a9866272657.png

Archived