Newhome and Together Lore?

Just saw this video few minutes ago on youtube.

I know Klei is not directly connected to Newhome but does the game's lore connected somehow? Just like how is it in Shipwrecked and Hamlet.

2 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

I hope no because that video has no sense. They are suppose to be chained sitting in the throne like in their 1st trailer. Idk why they changed it

maybe wilson is just learning to control it?

1 minute ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

In A new reing trailer is totally chained in the throne without being able to move before charlie frees him

but in that trailer he probably was chained like 10 minutes ago, anymore and he probably would have seen that struggling to get out was useless

Newhome probably takes places in a timeline when wilson doesn't get freed from the throne by charlie. So instead of building the jury rigged portal and inviting the regular survivors, he just starts kidnapping random people in hopes that they'll survive and free him.

However that's very irregular behaviour from him. So it's non-canon and takes place in an alternate timeline.

25 minutes ago, Wardin25 said:

but in that trailer he probably was chained like 10 minutes ago, anymore and he probably would have seen that struggling to get out was useless

That trailer is after new home so it has even less sense

Thankfully new home isnt canon or we will have to add these characters with 0 charisma to the lore

This is an alternative scenario to actual canon. It connects by the fact they used Wilson and got the the same title. (And Bearger I guess). 

We shouldn't take it seriously in the slightest. 

11 hours ago, MikoFanboy said:

to me:
not being made by Klei = not canon (unless they say it's canon)

Even Klei says it's cannon I will probably never accept it. 

Holy- I just had a horrible nightmare of an idea. What if they try to do a cross over. Please god no. (I've been over the tencent take over but still.)

I dunno, Wilson randomly fiddling with things he knows nothing about, resulting in terrible consequences seems pretty in-line with canon to me.

Joke aside, it's my understanding this is an AU as it should be.

Archived