Bottle messages don't spawn treasures

1 minute ago, Notecja said:

I will update it after another 50 bottles, if this didn't change then is even more than horrible luck...

With me the 33% that wiki mention works

Sometimes i open like 10 bottles and i only get 1 but, for example, yesterday (just when i read this post xD) i was in the ocea and i found like 6 bottles and 4 was treasure

Anyways, for the loot it has (that i dont see that bad but neither op), should have a bigger chance

2 hours ago, landromat said:

i got one from about 50

wait if you got 1 treasure chest from 50  bottles,wait hold on let me crunch the numbers

bro the chance of you getting only 1 one treasure cheest from 50 bottles is 1 in 7.5 trillion(don't check that i did the maths)

you're basically the opposite of dream(do you get the joke?im gonna guess not)

5 hours ago, landromat said:

i got one from about 50

That is 100% something going wrong and not just bad luck. 1/3 is relatively high odds and the chances for you to fail it 50 times in a row are so low that calculators answer it in scientific notation.

7 hours ago, themightyone said:

I got about 7 bottles on one world , finally got a treasure mark in the last one or 2 bottles.

This is more like what bad luck looks like.

Honestly, I think the chance of getting a treasure should be 100% once players have returned the broken Pearl. Why is that not a thing already ? If I'm not getting it wrong, Pearl have the feeling the Crab King smashed it and should probably move on, it's sad, but damn that would be really helpful, sorry Ma'am.

Archived