Are the Klei forums working alright?

ShadowDuelist

As some may know I'm a frequent visitor of the forums since at least 4 years now, but since a few days ago (mostly since reap what you saw went live) the forums are acting unusually slow for me, with "504 bad gateway" errors frequently popping.

No other website is acting like this for me, and the game services work normally just as usual.

Is there something going on with the forums?

Also noticed since about a week ago, the forum pages take forever to start loading (TTFBs in single- and even double-digit seconds). Are the packets carried in a piggy back through a honey trail or something? Give them to Wortox pls. :P

933967296_Screenshot2020-12-19at13_33_35.png.8c688d425b5243634b6aceca4b177dce.png1861560792_Screenshot2020-12-19at13_30_39.png.54813c54a89490ffc7ff49f0a1eacf8d.png

32 minutes ago, JoeW said:

An old link to our old support page. Fixed now. Thanks.

Your welcome. Now please help me for a problem. I wast 274. day and I lost my all the things that i did. Now i want all it back. How can i turn back 273. day? Help me please. 

11 hours ago, okank2020 said:

Your welcome. Now please help me for a problem. I wast 274. day and I lost my all the things that i did. Now i want all it back. How can i turn back 273. day? Help me please. 

This belongs to the game forums, not the Forum-Feedback-Forum. The Don't Starve section is much faster to give you answers regarding the game.

Anyways, to answer your question: DST has so-called Rollbacks. Before you resume a world, you can go to the details and restore a previous day.

In Don't Starve (alone, not Together) there is no such thing. If you lose something, you have lost it. It may still be where you lost it, though, so you could get it back if you prepare for the journey.

Archived