Out of these, which would you prefer?

Update preferation  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Out of these, which would you prefer to have (I'm not a developer so your choice won't necessarily change a future update of any sort)

• New Character
    • New Biome
    • New Skins
    • New Mobs
    • New Items
    • Purpose to the Mysterious Energy
    • The game is fine as it is

We don't need new characters anymore i think, especially since walters exists. Klei should focus on characters that need a rework (webber, all of the meta characters). New biomes are always lovely to see. Skins are purely cosmetic thing so i don't really care (like, the only skin i'd like to see would be wurt survivor skin). New items are cool thing but they should be useful not like some items **cough cough** seed backpack **cough cough**. New mobs come basically with every update (except QoL and Event updates). A purpose for mysterious energy is a think an obvious thing that everyone want to see.

I'd like new or reworked mechanisms like what they did with fishing with Hook Line and Inker and what they are doing with farming on the beta branch at the moment. Those type of updates really excite me and make me want to rediscover new stuff while also serving to impreve the gameplay experience a lot for me. Character reworks are great in a similar vein but limited to one character and my favorite characters (Winona and Warly) got their reworks already. Still excited what they'll do with the characters deemed as "most powerful" though, including Wes.

Im on the “improve/build upon the stuff we already have” train instead adding new things. Reap what you sow is my fav update to date! Although when it comes to characters i would still really like a super cave focused character. Webber is the closest thing to this archetype and he still likes daylight/ dislikes dusk/ambient cave. 

52 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I'd like more NPCS like Pearl, Mumsy, and Pugna. Side characters that add to the lore.

Yes please!! I really would like an equivalent to Yaarctopus i loved making dishes to trade with him in SW 

if you had included the option "new lore", i am pretty sure 95% would vote for this

Spoiler

now, seriously, we always get surprised when new biomes are added. i simply love them.

about mysterious energy, i didnt vote for it becouse i know it will come soon.

to those who chose "the game is fine as it is"i would like to say you're very poggers 

DST as a game gets updated once per month(right now) so if you chose "i think the game is fine as it is" it basically means you're okay with anything klei adds right?if so you're very poggers

I really love the last two biomes implemented (Lunar Islands and Lunar Grotto) for being unwelcoming places, and I'm glad we're probably getting more reasons to visit the islands. So if anything I would only like a third one like these for the main continent on the surface where it would be in my way every now and then.

Like the Deep Rainforest in Hamlet. It's fun needing to go get stuff there and being constantly attempted to be kicked out by all sorts of stuff.

Deep_Rainforest.jpg.67caff78a08b126c3444098b940dd1f8.jpg

11 hours ago, Zeklo said:

I feel like the sixth option is going to skew results.

Who doesn't want an incomplete feature with a lot of hype behind it to finally be finished? 

I’m just waiting for it to end up being disappointing and not what fans were expecting. :p 

Personally I like the little Thelucite creating dust moths.. but apparently lots of people expected some other lore reason as to how it was created, gotta be honest that made me laugh a bit.

Anyways- I voted for new mobs, why because you didn’t specify how Many new mobs... Let me explain to you what new mobs can entail-

Mobs in general could be added to EVERY Biome... voting for a new Biome would be a wasted vote because you’d only have probably a few biome specific mobs/resources here and then that’s done.

But new Mobs period.. Summer could finally have unique content on par with Winter.. we could have new mobs in every area of the game that already exists.

Its really an obvious choice which to vote for.

My second choice would’ve been new character- 98% of your time playing the game is using your character and your characters abilities, so that’s an obvious answer too.

Archived