whats your favorite food in terms of looks?

I like Seafood Gumbo simply because it looks delicious.

image.png.5d0eac591c3a846fe1f548c7fbc8a398.png

For some reason many survivors hate Surf 'n' Turf, but it looks great; Wickerbottom's got taste!
image.png.574efece366ed2c3b2372fa0e9ff7f32.png

And Barnacle Nigiri just looks cute, neatly tied up.

image.png.5d23b0d6ebdd953380cba483d06cf5ee.png

Honorable mentions go to Fruit Medley, Dragonpie, Pumpkin Cookies, Pierogi, and Honey Ham!

6 hours ago, Dr. Safety said:

64?cb=20151208110013
I went to a fancy restaurant over the summer and had surf 'n' turf WELL over my usual budget. All things considered it turned out very similar to the image: IMG_9679.jpg

oof, i can see why so many survivors dislike it x____x doesnt matter the taste that looks pretty unsettling

4 hours ago, gaymime said:

oof, i can see why so many survivors dislike it x____x doesnt matter the taste that looks pretty unsettling

I guarantee that it is a lot better than it looks (and I personally thought it looked pretty great).

Other than that though I also have to go with pierogis, partly because I'm from Pittsburgh and we have a very strange cultural fascination with pierogis. Hell, at baseball games we literally have pierogi mascots that race around the field. 

image.png.61754e589dbb010b944fc08dda2edabb.png

4 hours ago, Slagger said:

As a Turk, I really became frustrated. Nobody said Kebobs. It's an pretty sish kebap and look really familiar.
As maxwell says, cooked to perfection.

I think it's the closest DST food I've been able to eat in real life, I like to call them "brochetas"

7 hours ago, Dr. Safety said:

I guarantee that it is a lot better than it looks (and I personally thought it looked pretty great).

Other than that though I also have to go with pierogis, partly because I'm from Pittsburgh and we have a very strange cultural fascination with pierogis. Hell, at baseball games we literally have pierogi mascots that race around the field. 

image.png.61754e589dbb010b944fc08dda2edabb.png

please tell me at the end of the track is a pitcher of cream x''D

Honey Nuggets are a must, for me. I have very fond memories of them. 
Wigfrid and I once survived a particularly harsh winter with me living on spider meat honey nuggets because of the colossal amount of honey Abigail and I stored away. 
But I also love the simplicity of the tea from Hamlet. Abigail loved tea parties, and there are fewer things more relaxing than sitting under a tree with a warm cup and a book. While you're at it, you can also contemplate life's futility. 

As a side note, most anything Warly makes could be on my list. I missed having someone make me dinner...

Honey_Nuggets.png

Tea.png

Ooh, this is is a tough one. I'd say that Barnacle Linguine and Waffles are tied for the top of my list. I really love shrimp scampi (my partiality for pasta shall surprise no one) which the Barnacle Linguini seems very similar to, and waffles are, well... waffles.

image.png.822f5ad9fa75f7ac6e64f5924a9c6150.pngimage.png.9007d915971fc006251e564996812066.png

Honey Nuggets look quite delicious as well!

image.png.988e2ef746f6e2280687051c096b40cb.png

I know in-game it's sickening and insanity-inducing, but... Monster Lasagna looks quite good.

image.png.93c200d3ef0a76b609dfb413f81ae017.png

There are lots of other foods that I'd list (I haven't even looked at the Gorge recipes yet) but then this post would be ridiculously long. ^^'

Archived