Oxygen Not Included DLC Public Alpha Test!

at last~! DLC test~!

I really want to be invited to this precious opportunity.

For long time, I made Oxygen not included contents at Youtube and streamed Youtube and twitch.

My YouTube and Twitch viewers are also really dying to see it!

I will waiting hopeful news!

Yeah ! These teleporter thinggies are also a great idea. Klei is making transport and space stuff much more accesible for all players. If we someday get shared colony play and player trade exchange = Perfecto ! Also still no pizza receipe in the game.

14 minutes ago, Eliijahh said:

Pretty exciting that the rocketry tech will be an integral part of the game instead of being the end game. That is probably the change I am most excited about, having different colonies connected by rockets.

15 hours ago, JoeW said:

It will be the email address in your Klei Account. I don't think we get email addresses from Steam, I don't actually know though, never checked. 
All the same, it would also say "Accepted" on the beta page in Klei accounts where you signed up. 

Could we add these answers to the FAQ section of the OP? (Invites already sent, only ~10% of the first signups randomly selected for the moment, more to follow, you will get an email to your _klei_ address, it might be in the spam folder, the email is not necessary to access the dlc, the dlc will pop-up in your steam lib without any further action (restart might be required though), it is _not_ public testing (which is still CS), you can also check your status on the klei-beta-page and it has to be ACCEPTED)

To those, who already have an invite: Do we need to opt-in on steam? Is it in the same game tab as ONI or under its own line? Do you immediately see that it is a different version on startup?

As much as i appreciate the answers, they could still be a bit easier to find.

Especially since the OP still says

"No invites have gone out yet.

We’ll make a post when the invites start going out, and also when they stop going out."

While technically you did make a post, i expected like a forum announcement or a thread level. thingy.

It all depends a bit on the timeline of course. If you are planning to go into AE soon (TM) anyway, then i guess we can live with the current situation. But if this semi-closed Alpha is a week-by-week thing, then a soon-to-be 20 page thread might be too deep to dive into.

11 minutes ago, RonEmpire said:

You know you're addicted to this game when you're sitting here  hitting refresh on the betas status page  watching (and HOPING) the Registered status turn Accepted.

Speaking of which mine just changed to accepted.

Just now, Superconducter said:

Please save me from 3 weeks of hitting refresh

If it helps at all, it sounds like they'll make a post any time a new wave of invites goes out, can wait for that... though I'd be lying if I wasn't hitting refresh just as much as you right now anyways. :D

4 minutes ago, Technoincubus said:

wwwww.PNG.3fb09dd8849008c8f7b0d1e3946cfa

The diet thing renders this a non-viable. No. Just no. It is, and never will be worth it.

It depends if other critters can produce metals. In that case is not just viable but also op, since hydrogen can also generate power.

Archived