JoeW

Oxygen Not Included DLC Public Alpha Test!

Jackblac    44
3 minutes ago, AddTheJuice98 said:

Have question, can i stream this DLC on twitch?

51 minutes ago, JoeW said:

There is no NDA - you can stream or make videos if you like. But we do ask that you make sure that it is very clear that this is an early, closed alpha version of the DLC, and that there will likely be weird bugs and balance issues.

Did you read the post?

Fung_    1
4 minutes ago, AddTheJuice98 said:

Have question, can i stream this DLC on twitch?

It says you can in the description :), see the NDA section

Slvrsrfr    150

so, seed changes are the least of it... :))) gg klei, i likely won't do the pre-stuff, but I can not wait to see what is in store. Sounds very exciting. Kinda sad again knowing my current game is a wash-out.... I had a feeling this was going to be the case. I suppose I'll be waiting awhile to try again. Thanks for the heads-up.

Nebbie    377

Very excited to see swamp start and revamped surface/space tech. How much of that will be added to the base game when the DLC comes out, as opposed to being DLC-exclusive?

GonDragon    6

Nice! I'm very glad to hear that the DLC entered this fase on development.

I won't apply for the Alpha, tho. As I already have other things to play, I prefer to wait until the DLC came to a more baked status (Maybe the first update after being launched as Early Acces?).

However, I'll be very eager to see this Alpha trough content creators, as there is no NDA. I hope that the radiation systems made it quickly to a stable build, as it's the feature I'm more interested in!

Kudos to the whole Klei Team! You all are awesome :D

• Like 1