Oxygen Not Included DLC Public Alpha Test!

Can I have permission to the forum threads that go along with this? Just so I can get an idea of what and how things are going. I see they are separate, but of the 4 threads already posted, I can only see 2. Is it possible to see those closed forums, to see how things are going? Now 12 threads but only 3 are viewable. Any chance folks can look in on this? Does it need to be locked?

Interesting. I really interesting in technic part of this dlc. That look like something incredible for ONI. Each my colony die in lags in midgame, but how it will be work with cuple of colonies? How many sub-colony i can have? And what is they size? I really fear that klei maked sub-colony is mega tiny.
But i hope they finally saddle up threading. 

15 minutes ago, RonEmpire said:

Are the invites hand picked or  you have some automated batch picking process?

Hope you give out some good keys to those  streamers and really good bug reporters.   (cough ME cough cough)   

Randomized. We aren't promoting the game right now, we're trying to find big problems before it heads to early access. 

11 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Randomized. We aren't promoting the game right now, we're trying to find big problems before it heads to early access. 

Please reward them when you believe the game is ready :) They totally deserve it and I'd love to see what they do :)

Im not one of them, so no cough-cough from me (not in those times, better not to cough)

1 hour ago, JoeW said:

Are the invites sent to email addresses attached to the Steam Account ?

Or do we have to setup an email address in the Klei account ?

10 minutes ago, RonEmpire said:

Are the invites sent to email addresses attached to the Steam Account ?

Or do we have to setup an email address in the Klei account ?

It will be the email address in your Klei Account. I don't think we get email addresses from Steam, I don't actually know though, never checked. 
All the same, it would also say "Accepted" on the beta page in Klei accounts where you signed up. 

Archived