Oxygen Not Included DLC Public Alpha Test!

hello the bugs for alpha dlc I can put them here I have a bug on the steam turbine and aquatuner

there are several problems

1 my steam turbine does not provide enough water compared to what it sucks, which means that I have to put water back into the installation regularly (on the base set the installation works very well)

2 with the circuit breaker to the right of the picture I have tin the circuit that feeds my aquatuner it these well stop the temperature of the room was at 200 degrees my aquatuner and steel the temperature of the room to start to rise to try to cool it down send several ton of water to polute at 9 degrees in it and it continues to rise I reached 320 degrees

I don't use the debug mod to see the real test

Spoiler

alpha_3.thumb.png.bdfc976af247a82f7cdd77e620cbe67c.png

sorry i use google translate to write to you

At Klei they are Monday yelling "I told you to remove the steam engine and aqua-tuner for the dlc test!"

Hope its soon 2021, I want to play and save file the full game :roll: Starting fresh until dlc2 shreds the dlc1 saves in 2022, next round :anonymous:

image.png.072c6b65134396a888e161dc61ea78a2.png

On 11/18/2020 at 1:01 PM, JoeW said:

Timelines and Early Access
As always, we're dedicated to making a great game and not rushing things out the door, and we want to make sure that you all have a chance to help with the development of this game. We're going to run this alpha for a few weeks until the DLC is stable enough for general play. At that point, we intend to release Spaced Out into Early Access, as we did with the Oxygen Not Included base game.

From there, we'll be adding additional content to the DLC and working towards its release, just like back in ye olden days of 2018.

oh the nice old days where updates happen every 6 weeks

On 11/18/2020 at 10:56 AM, Emeal said:

I didnt read anything, i just wanted to express how happy I am.

That sentence makes me think of duplicants when they get a hat for a less-skilled job than they already had. They just don't read into it too much.

6 hours ago, Mycast said:

hello the bugs for alpha dlc I can put them here I have a bug on the steam turbine and aquatuner

there are several problems

1 my steam turbine does not provide enough water compared to what it sucks, which means that I have to put water back into the installation regularly (on the base set the installation works very well)

2 with the circuit breaker to the right of the picture I have tin the circuit that feeds my aquatuner it these well stop the temperature of the room was at 200 degrees my aquatuner and steel the temperature of the room to start to rise to try to cool it down send several ton of water to polute at 9 degrees in it and it continues to rise I reached 320 degrees

I don't use the debug mod to see the real test

sorry i use google translate to write to you

In the Setup i see 2 problems. The door if they open/close they will delete some of your steam. And your broken pipe is deleting steam.it also happens in base game. May check it without this elements. 

39 minutes ago, Kurtschatow said:

In the Setup i see 2 problems. The door if they open/close they will delete some of your steam. And your broken pipe is deleting steam.it also happens in base game. May check it without this elements. 

I know the game relatively well with more than 3000 hours of play

and the installation made here works perfectly normally except that this and not the

I did the capture because I tried a lot of things to try to make it work

the door does not open I already lose gas before

and as we can see in the capture that I send back
the value of the steam that I had was 600 kilograms, there are only 233 left and to solve the problem of heating I have an activator on the aquatuner and if necessary I have an almost full storage of water that has been polluted at 17 °

Spoiler

alpha_4.thumb.png.4c4b6c0b9be58bf5ff4498c1658cd272.png

Spoiler

alpha_5.thumb.png.671d550dfe3b539238e4bd551eb5cb28.png

for me that and well a bug if not how to explain the difference of quantity of gas in only 2 cycle and the turbine of the 2nd capture and stop

Just now, geniusthemaster said:

its like hes screaming "pls ban me!"

No, I just wanna look through the animations. :wilson_curious:

I suppose I could just ask whoever's in the alpha to send me over the latest 0 anim and build files for me to scrounge through.

The asset files don't contain anything aside from the assets mate, I'm not trying to pull a sneaky and get the build without getting in.

28 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

No, I just wanna look through the animations. :wilson_curious:

I suppose I could just ask whoever's in the alpha to send me over the latest 0 anim and build files for me to scrounge through.

The asset files don't contain anything aside from the assets mate, I'm not trying to pull a sneaky and get the build without getting in.

i think not

48 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Dangit I missed the initial entry window... :wilson_cry:

If somebody who managed to slip in could beam me over the .asset files that'd be fantastic.

Watermelen ! :) Hope you can get in soon, its nice to see early players :p I did a 1 year or so break...

Archived