Oxygen Not Included DLC Public Alpha Test!

I have been accepted :juggling: See you all next month here.

Same time.

2 hours ago, village_idiot said:

The number of people hoping to try the Alpha must be quite large if adding batches of 1,000 is still leaving a lot of us in this thread waiting. Presumably this means good things for Klei's sales numbers.

When you make great products with a lot of value for people you will and should be rewarded :)

20 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

IIRC the space overhaul is being added to the main game, the radioactive stuff is the DLC.

This was my assumption at first, but I can see now that literally everything related to space in research tree is marked with "DLC content" tag. Maybe it just also covers the stuff that is changed in the base game update.

2 minutes ago, village_idiot said:

I'm kind of curious why we're worried about what is and is not included in the DLC vs. the base game. Surely all of us here are going to buy it immediately, right?

upwards of five weeks before a solid concept of the games framework going forward? Possibly rendering anything that I do or accomplish in-game moot? That's my main reason. But, it's not preventing me, I am.

14 hours ago, zombieJ said:

I've play the game for 2,800+ hours. And will fully help to test for the DLC. Pls...... consider the play time as test volunteer candidate... I really love this game.

1545864296_2020-11-237_39_31.png.3f7ce50732a959f90c7dcae96143c8ad.png

Not lucky get another 1000 invitation : (

Hope for quick Early Access. I will buy it. Very Very. Origin version for Early Access is a happy travel that each update for breaking change is a beautiful challenage. I willing to pay for test~ 

1 hour ago, village_idiot said:

I'm kind of curious why we're worried about what is and is not included in the DLC vs. the base game. Surely all of us here are going to buy it immediately, right?

Who said I am worried ?! If I could I would preorder at this very moment. I just want to play it ! :D

1 hour ago, ScreenNameMissing said:

I may not be getting a real Christmas this year... but getting accepted into the Alpha would be like Christmas Morning. xD 

Looking at your profile photo - Will you perform voodoo with the dupes ? No offence, my dupes are always half dead my friend :black_eyed:

I hope you get your invite for a snucky Xmas !

image.png.58e20ac1a268f2d3516847d56b74af7c.pngimage.png.e6e3543b41cc9a74f9967ad0919edbac.png

1 hour ago, wyoo7007 said:

真的超喜欢缺氧啊,希望缺氧能越来越棒,特别希望参加这次DLC的测试。真的是太期待了

I really like hypoxia. I hope hypoxia can get better and better. I especially hope to participate in this DLC test. Really looking forward to it

Hypoxia :D Don't you love google translate?

2 hours ago, cpy said:

So peeps in alpha, how's the peformance of dlc?

Playing on linux with proton - zero problems (however din't had too much time yesterday so I am ~cycle 20th, I guess it would be tragedy to have perf issues already).

15 hours ago, village_idiot said:

The number of people hoping to try the Alpha must be quite large if adding batches of 1,000 is still leaving a lot of us in this thread waiting. Presumably this means good things for Klei's sales numbers.

Nah, I want to play DLC but not right now I want the good glowy reactors to play with. I will wait patiently and impatiently hoping for good progress on development.

And god damn it @Jambell do another theremin stream! It's been years since I last saw that and it was my favorite stream up to this date.

Please?

Archived