Oxygen Not Included DLC Public Alpha Test!

Can someone tell me how do I know when I get access? Do I get a notification from steam, or it just appears in the betas branches?

Just let them all out Klei, I promise to come back with 5 bugs/suggestions or I will pay extra 5 dollars to the dlc price without the steam fees, clean money.

By the way gassy moo need some love seriously, they deserve better than being memes.

The page where you registered for alpha access - it shows you the current status. If it says "Registered" then you haven't been accepted yet. If it says "Accepted" then you have been accepted. You will also get an email, and Steam should start downloading DLC if you have ONI installed

Hello I will give my first impression on the alpha of the dlc

I am in cycle 230 for 17.79h (value of the set)

for the test I played without the console mod to do a real test in real situation

the games haven't spit out these cool ones

the games do not paddle apparently I had 4 micro freeze of 1/4 of a second

on the potential bugs that I encountered

the resource teleporter between planet does not work at the beginning after saving and loading my part it worked

I had the fridge or duplicating them do not want to deliver the resources in afterwards I did not feed it so maybe it comes from that

I find that the speed of the game and long as in the game without mod I play only in X3 and I find it long

I tested a lot of little things that seem really good I just put the telescope down but haven't found the 3rd asteroid yet

Difficult level for a player who knows the game there will be no problem with the game I find it balanced on the other hand for the beginners he will pull his hair out

I have not yet tested the ranching by some dreco because I did not find a reed neither on the first nor on the second asteroid

I will soon have to test the rockets

sorry i use google translate to write to you

Cordially

Mycast

Spoiler

alpha_1.png

Spoiler

alpha_2.png

12 minutes ago, Mycast said:

Hello I will give my first impression on the alpha of the dlc

I am in cycle 230 for 17.79h (value of the set)

for the test I played without the console mod to do a real test in real situation

the games haven't spit out these cool ones

the games do not paddle apparently I had 4 micro freeze of 1/4 of a second

on the potential bugs that I encountered

the resource teleporter between planet does not work at the beginning after saving and loading my part it worked

I had the fridge or duplicating them do not want to deliver the resources in afterwards I did not feed it so maybe it comes from that

I find that the speed of the game and long as in the game without mod I play only in X3 and I find it long

I tested a lot of little things that seem really good I just put the telescope down but haven't found the 3rd asteroid yet

Difficult level for a player who knows the game there will be no problem with the game I find it balanced on the other hand for the beginners he will pull his hair out

I have not yet tested the ranching by some dreco because I did not find a reed neither on the first nor on the second asteroid

I will soon have to test the rockets

sorry i use google translate to write to you

Cordially

Mycast

Spoiler

alpha_1.png

Spoiler

alpha_2.png

add spoiler tags to your images.

Archived