Update imminent

As far as the actual songs/abilities im super intrigued! Guessing one will give your allies some of Wigs lifesteal or dmg reduction, maybe one that buffs damage and another that buffs maybe speed or even a sanity aura maybe?

I never got to play Forge (I did play some Gorge though!) but some of her battle abilities from the Forge modified to fit dst will surely be included. 

they didnt list any but my god a cool new craftable would be nice too!

2 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

As far as the actual songs/abilities im super intrigued! Guessing one will give your allies some of Wigs lifesteal or dmg reduction, maybe one that buffs damage and another that buffs maybe speed or even a sanity aura maybe?

I never got to play Forge (I did play some Gorge though!) but some of her battle abilities from the Forge modified to fit dst will surely be included. 

they didnt list any but my god a cool new craftable would be nice too!

Dude, Wigfrid is the buff banner from Tf2

Now that we know what her abilities r roughly gonna be im equally curious to see what her new skin set will be. She already has an explicit theater skin with her gorge skin. Maybe fantasy bard inspired? A plumed hat for her helmet and a battle spear that looks like a musical instrument or something 

5 minutes ago, Ohan said:

Now that we know what her abilities r roughly gonna be im equally curious to see what her new skin set will be. She already has an explicit theater skin with her gorge skin. Maybe fantasy bard inspired? A plumed hat for her helmet and a battle spear that looks like a musical instrument or something 

I'm almost kind of hoping for a "street clothes" version, how she looks when not in the role.

Something about a before version that leads to the after of their base version is appealing, like how Wortox has the Uncorrupted skin.

2 hours ago, GelatinousCube said:

I have no idea how formatting works on this

There could also be a song that reduces sanity drain, which could be great for fighting boss monsters like Deerclops together. 

- "Lifting their spirits, frightening them out of their wits, or giving them the courage to take on the world"  I wonder what frightening them out of their wits would do? Perhaps increase attack speed, or just speed in general. 

Archived