Happy birthday Winona!

Winona is Awesome- for those not in the know, Winona can:

Repair Winter/Beefalo Hat, Dying Thermal Stones, and Boat Leaks with Her Duct Tape.

She can also Place Spotlights and Catapults on the boat- Making her the single character choice I would want to take with me on a long boating trip in Winter.

18 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Winona is Awesome- for those not in the know, Winona can:

Repair Winter/Beefalo Hat, Dying Thermal Stones, and Boat Leaks with Her Duct Tape.

She can also Place Spotlights and Catapults on the boat- Making her the single character choice I would want to take with me on a long boating trip in Winter.

You can also just get a sewing kit.

And just, swap off Winona, since she doesn't offer anything after playing Catapults.

Hope Winona's birthday wish was another refresh, and I hope it comes true.

1 hour ago, Ogrecakes said:

And just, swap off Winona, since she doesn't offer anything after playing Catapults.

But getting reliable sewing kits requires you to murder puppies!

I could never stand to live with the burden of killing cute little doggies, thank you Winona for alleviating this problem!

5 hours ago, Ogrecakes said:

Hope Winona's birthday wish was another refresh, and I hope it comes true.

sewing kits which arent anywhere near as convenient, and debatably are less cost efficient. 

Would you quit being a downer all the time?

Sewing kits don’t fix boats.. you need a boat patch for that. 

Winonas Tape fixes it, you don’t need patches.

Winona may not be the greatest character of all time- but she’s no Wes, Wilson or Wolfgang.

And I don’t care one tiny bit that Wolfgang is supposedly a high tier pick.... All him, Wilson and Wes are is a bunch of increased/decreased health, strength, sanity etc stats....

They are no where near as fun or unique as all the reworked characters (including Winona) 

She May be a pick and swap character- but at least her strengths aren’t just “Eat Food, Become Superman.” Or “Be Weak and Rely in other not so weak characters to carry Me.”

And Maybe... not ALL Wes and Wolfgang mains play like that- but my point is that ANYONE can play them like that.... and they need to be more interesting, more fun, more unique- or They will become abandoned laughed at after thoughts.

Just like poor Winona after you’ve built her useful structures and swapped her out. :( 

Anywho...

image.thumb.png.64cac92408f547ccd9205c65625c5e8e.png

Winona! In my experience, the absolute champion of why things must be tested out in a real play setting instead of just disregarded as silly when written down on paper. Winona, despite how many may consider her to be quite bland, is to me, one of my star picks as of late! Her small perks like anti-charlie mechanisms and easy clothing repair make for a very comfortable early game and later down the line her machines make a lot of duller tasks a lot more streamlined! Very comfortable to play.

Happy Birthday, Winona!

8 hours ago, 1bubbainpa said:

But getting reliable sewing kits requires you to murder puppies!

I could never stand to live with the burden of killing cute little doggies, thank you Winona for alleviating this problem!

Forget doggies, my poor vegan heart can't handle the harm that comes to the bees if I should need their stingers for Boat patches. Who else can I choose really, Winona is the only character Klei actually offers.

In fact, this actual character select screen that Klei doesn't want us to know.

Winon.thumb.png.8f8bac66941eb8a6a40c13b732128880.png

Archived