What old Twitch Drops would you like to see on Klei Rewards?

Skins list  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Old Twitch Drops

• Metamorphosed Flame
    • The Crystalline Icebox
    • Radiant Star Caller's Staff
    • Bone-Chilling Firepit
    • The Klaus Cap
    • Glass Eyebrella
    • Crystallized Cabinet
    • Salt Box Shaker
    • Crystalline Honeydome
    • Salt Lamp
    • Enchanted Crystal
    • Crystalline Furnace
    • New Twitch Drops¯\_( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)_/¯

I really want these skins added to Klei Rewards: Metamorphosed Flame, The Crystalline Icebox, Radiant Star Caller's Staff, Bone-Chilling Firepit, Glass Eyebrella, Crystallized Cabinet and Salt Box Shaker! :)

NOTE: YOU CAN MAKE MULTIPLE CHOICES!

Salt-box because it is the only-salt box skin and was only available for a week so I bet more people missed it.

Glass eyebrella for the same reason.

metamorphosed flame for the same reason.                                                                                                                            Icebox because I only have one icebox skin (the most recent one and im kinda eh about it its kinda small).

Klaus cap because I use beef hats in winter and have no beefhat skins.

Also because I just like them all.

I missed the Klaus hat and the only other beefalo hat skin I have is the much uglier Year of the Pig King skin, so I'd personally like that one. I got the birdcage through Klei Rewards, and that was the only thing from the circus collection I didn't manage to get from streams; the only other one I missed is way too recent to seriously consider adding in the near future.

3 hours ago, CameoAppearance said:

I missed the Klaus hat and the only other beefalo hat skin I have is the much uglier Year of the Pig King skin, so I'd personally like that one. I got the birdcage through Klei Rewards, and that was the only thing from the circus collection I didn't manage to get from streams; the only other one I missed is way too recent to seriously consider adding in the near future.

"Much uglier"? Wow the preferences are subjective. I have both skins and I don't recall a single time I preferred making klaus cap variant for myself over the pig king variant.

17 hours ago, _MightyMari_ said:

The Metamorphosed Flame, yaaaas :D

The Metamorphosed Flame.png

I got the one I really wanted most, (Mad Moxxi Top Hat..) So this would probably be my second choice.

What I look at the most in making these decisions is NOT just based entirely on my personal liking of the item, even though they Ironically happen to be the ones I like the looks of.. they ALSO happen to be skins for commonly used items that even complete and total new comers to the game will quickly learn how to craft & use often.

(Top Hat, Thermal Stone) both of which are highly important to your survival within this game- which is more then I can say for some of the OTHER Twitch drop skins-

Scaled Dragonfly Furnace, Telocater Staff, Radiant Star Callers Staff, even the Salt Box- These all require quite a bit of player experience to even obtain in the first place.

Where as the others- you craft so frequently and so often.. that they could use a few more skins.

Even the Glass Eyebrella falls into the Category of only one player per Deerclops is going to be able to craft & use it..

Metamorphised Flame Thermal Stones & Mad Moxxi Top Hats for the Whole Server!! HURRAY! 

Archived