Please, do not remove Wigfrid's innate damage reduction or lifesteal :(

I see that the next character that is going to get a refresh is Wigfrid. Before it's too late, I kindly ask that please don't remove her ability to regenerate sanity/hp in combat, or the innate damage reduction that she has. These are the features that literally define Wigfrid.

They can be adjusted and so on, but if I open my game next month and find out I'm no longer able to raid spooderlands with an axe while being 100% wet and freezing at the same time, I'll personally hold the developers responsible for my sadness. Don't say I didn't tell ya!

@JoeW @ScottHansen@PeterA

might as well repeat thoughts I've had on Wigfrid abilities for a while here in case it's not too late to influence things

1) ~25% speed boost that is obtained on hitting a mob, and decays after ~5 seconds of not hitting (so that it can be used to help her kite, but not to explore or ferry items). never made sense to me that Wolfgang has more damage AND more combat speed than Wigfrid when she visually appears leaner / more agile than him, the Muhammad Ali to Wolfgang's George Foreman if you will. this would go a ways toward ameliorating that difference

2) maybe periodic AOE damage buff with war cry like she had in the Forge?

that's about it, I mostly like Wig as she is

Archived