[Mod Progress Thread] Democratic Race

Update: I will spend the next week or so moving to university, so expect little to no progress from me.

For the next semester, I will either have some, little, or no time working on this project, depending on how well I do at the university. As such, I might need some help with developing this mod if I want to release this mod before Griftlands releases. If anyone is interested in working on this mod, feel free to message me and hopefully we can work something out.

1 hour ago, RageLeague said:

更新:我将在下个星期左右上大学,所以对我的期望很小甚至没有。

在下学期,根据我在大学中的表现,我将很少,很少或没有时间从事该项目。因此,如果我想在Griftlands发行之前发行此Mod,我可能需要一些帮助来开发该Mod。如果有人有兴趣开发此mod,请随时给我发消息,希望我们可以解决。

Maybe my Chinese QQ group friends and I can help you if the code is not too complicated.

Right now, I'm still missing a Hesh opposition and a Jakes opposition. They should be prominent members in that faction that are competent enough to run for president, AND has solid reasons to do so.

We can probably guess that in Smith's campaign, the contact for Hesh and Jakes are two of Smith's brothers and Tei.

Who do you guys think should run for president for the Cult and Jakes?

For the Cult, the current options are the outpost cultists, the auctioneer, Tei, and vixmali. Endo is currently one of the advisors, so he doesn't count.

For Jakes, the current options are krog, the dodgy scavenger, and Theroux. The bartenders won't run, and neither will Rake because she's also one of the advisors.

Tei seems the most outspoken of the hesh members in her current dialogue, willing to remove and actually test the new members. plus everyone respects a luminari.

Jakes is harder. Krog is Krog, and plundak is plundak. theorux would do it because he wants to prove he is not just the little brother, or just to spite smith if it's smith running for president.

It's clear that there's major development to the game's modding system, and that will break many things. The update to this mod might become very slow, and might even completely halt until the modding system if finalized.

In the mean time, how do you move this topic to the mod forum?

image.thumb.png.dd8d6d1d429973565e680064354a4b41.png

image.thumb.png.03cd7fbf8e04b3437bdf72bd51597eae.png

bruh.

(for context, I need to replace the get title function of the card, because the default get title function doesn't allow dynamic card title. however, there are two different function that does the same thing, but used at different places. i only replaced the get name function, but the card ui uses the get title function, causing my card title to not change.)

Archived