If DST and Terraria ever had a crossover...

Being a fan of both games I was really curious, I know with Terraria 1.4 that it's reached its end, but what if instead of it having a crossover with Dungeon Defenders 2 that it instead had a crossover with Don't Starve Together?

What crossover content would you think happen in both games if such a crossover ever happened? A DST Themed horde event in Terraria? Maybe some kind of puzzle to unlock a crossover skin for DST?

I know it would never happen, but my brain loves to wander in its imagination, and sometimes it peaks my curiosity and makes me post threads like this. Discuss! :wilson_ecstatic:

Well, a couple of weeks ago I had a dream that I was playing DST, but I had a chlorophyte shotbow and I was collecting arrows to fight deerclops.

Anyway, a plantera Wormwood skin (though his hollow skin already resembles glowing mushrooms a bit) or mechanical boss themed WX-78 skin would look neat.

I think Wormwood and Truffle would get along.

Another thing that came to mind for me was crossover weapons, I.E. both games combined.

A nifty idea I thought of for a thulecite weapon in terraria was a whip called the Thulecite Shadow Lash.

This whip's tag effect would make minions summon temporary shadow copies of themselves upon hitting the tagged enemy. While there is no limit to how many shadow copies can be summoned via this, the copies only last a couple seconds, deal half damage, do not benefit from the tag damage and cannot critical hit. Think of the shadow copies kinda the same as the stars summoned from holy arrows(those were nerfed in 1.4).

I could also imagine the star caller's staff as a sentry-style magic weapon(kinda like crimson and nimbus rods?).

31 minutes ago, 1bubbainpa said:

Moleworm + Some blue spores = Truffle Moleworm under the magic tab.

Use it as bait in the deep ocean to summon Duke Fishron.

He would drop a recipe for his Razorblade Typhoon, which would act similar to a weather pain, but instead the tornado would seek out targets instead of being stationary.

Fighting Duke Fishron in DST?DetailedArcticAfricanpiedkingfisher-size_restricted.gif.503ba1e7144e82d966b6a7f06d006cd2.gif

13 hours ago, Szczuku said:

I'd imagine Terraria would add bunnymen since... bunnies. And dst would most likely add one of Terraria's creatures, maybe slimes.

yea, slimes are a classic enemy in these types of games, but DST hasn't got a single slime

On 7/26/2020 at 1:02 AM, Dr. Safety said:

image.png.cc974b310539ba5b57c2777249370441.png

Recreating stuff from one video game in another is pretty cool! I remember when long ago me and some friends wanted to "port" Don't Starve things into Minecraft and made all kinds of things, like brainy sprout or jungle trees,
Anyway here's my Terraria character:
IFqO1MS.png
There's no feather thingy unfortunately, a flower must do.

Archived