Terra B Welch

If DST and Terraria ever had a crossover...

SoupRiced    233

Well, a couple of weeks ago I had a dream that I was playing DST, but I had a chlorophyte shotbow and I was collecting arrows to fight deerclops.

Anyway, a plantera Wormwood skin (though his hollow skin already resembles glowing mushrooms a bit) or mechanical boss themed WX-78 skin would look neat.

I think Wormwood and Truffle would get along.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Articestone    312

Strongest weapon in the game, broken copper shortsword 500 dmg 400 durability , if it is not broken the constant will break apart. Requires 50 steel wire to build a forge/anvil, place every boss item in the gam to create it. 

SoupRiced    233
41 minutes ago, Sunset Skye said:

I've been thinking a lot lately about a knight-shaped unicorn who swiftly boings you to death.

How about a unicorn-shaped knight who swiftly charges you to death?

Szczuku    13285

I'd imagine Terraria would add bunnymen since... bunnies. And dst would most likely add one of Terraria's creatures, maybe slimes.

1bubbainpa    2724

Moleworm + Some blue spores = Truffle Moleworm under the magic tab.

Use it as bait in the deep ocean to summon Duke Fishron.

He would drop a recipe for his Razorblade Typhoon, which would act similar to a weather pain, but instead the tornado would seek out targets instead of being stationary.

• Like 3

Terra B Welch    5043

Another thing that came to mind for me was crossover weapons, I.E. both games combined.

A nifty idea I thought of for a thulecite weapon in terraria was a whip called the Thulecite Shadow Lash.

This whip's tag effect would make minions summon temporary shadow copies of themselves upon hitting the tagged enemy. While there is no limit to how many shadow copies can be summoned via this, the copies only last a couple seconds, deal half damage, do not benefit from the tag damage and cannot critical hit. Think of the shadow copies kinda the same as the stars summoned from holy arrows(those were nerfed in 1.4).

I could also imagine the star caller's staff as a sentry-style magic weapon(kinda like crimson and nimbus rods?).

SoupRiced    233
31 minutes ago, 1bubbainpa said:

Moleworm + Some blue spores = Truffle Moleworm under the magic tab.

Use it as bait in the deep ocean to summon Duke Fishron.

He would drop a recipe for his Razorblade Typhoon, which would act similar to a weather pain, but instead the tornado would seek out targets instead of being stationary.

Fighting Duke Fishron in DST?DetailedArcticAfricanpiedkingfisher-size_restricted.gif.503ba1e7144e82d966b6a7f06d006cd2.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

SoupRiced    233
49 minutes ago, Dr. Safety said:

A codex umbra summon weapon would be pretty cool. It just makes shadow humanoid figures with dark swords 

Pirate staff with different sprites

DaZoul    850
13 hours ago, Szczuku said:

I'd imagine Terraria would add bunnymen since... bunnies. And dst would most likely add one of Terraria's creatures, maybe slimes.

yea, slimes are a classic enemy in these types of games, but DST hasn't got a single slime