Community Orchestra: Shell Bell Edition

19 minutes ago, Lovely Roses said:

Tbh I think HK would be almost impossible... but if someone wants to prove me wrong go ahead.

An orchestra isn't played alone... How cool would it be for different people to record different parts and then overlapping them all?

Friendly reminder: This thread is for request or posting your shell bell creation, not to clog it with messages. If you do wanna have discussion like that, private message each other. 

By just doing replies like this, actual requests or shell bell creation might just get skipped or not seen. It would be a real shame.

On this i hope people understand and have good day.

Okay I have a hard one you guys can try- how about the theme song for the original Borderlands game? “Ain’t no rest for the Wicked.” 

I would do it myself but my musical talents are lacking so.. I just throw a bunch of random shell bells on the ground and then run around randomly to make noises. :) 

On 5/19/2020 at 9:21 PM, Warlockadamm said:

Hi and welcome to the shell bell orchestra!

After seeing @Rhovious Aran shell bell cover of the Super Mario Bros theme song, I was gladly suprise. There is alot of potential in those little instrument.

This thread is primarly for people to post there shell bells music creation, covers or even do request! Try to not spam request though ^^.

Anyone can post on here and just show their creativity :3. For my part, i'll try to do a cover per week for as long as i have the sanity to do so!

I'll also do some "polls" in this very thread for people to vote on which song they would like to hear next.

On this, please enjoy my very first cover that i manage to accomplish with the huge help of @reichull. We present to you: Delfino Plaza from Super Mario Sunshine by Koji Kondo

Two final notes, the next cover that i will attempt to do will be one from Undertale! Spider lovers unite!!! Also to respect the original creators of those song, try giving them credits or linking the original video!

Hope you'll find a song to your liking on this thread and have a good day :)

**The spoiler below will be updated with the title of the songs that are covered in this thread as they get added. You won't have to search an eternity for the songs you might want**

What mods are u using for all the Shiprwrecked sttuf?

1 hour ago, Squirrel12 said:

What mods are u using for all the Shiprwrecked sttuf?

The architect pact from Kynoox. It's not a steam workshop mod so you'll have to download it manualy. The link to the mod will be in the spoiler. If you need help to install it properly private message me! 

I also wanted to apologise to everyone, because of my original promise with those song. They take alot of time to make (at least on my end) and they are quite hard to do cause i don't know music or rythm all that well... that said i'm not giving up on making more song but i haven't managed to do a song a week like i originally promised :(

Archived