Zillvr

Troubleshooting: Cannot Receive Twitch Drops?

Mike23Ua    9952

I don’t think the “claim”

button even exists on mobile version of twitch, this is stupid- but it’s not Klei’s fault.. it’s Twitch’s & I only hope Klei will have alternative ways of getting these skins later.

Zillvr    1795

Sorry everyone for the delay on the update of this Troubleshooting Guide. Hopefully everything is now up to par. 

@Mike23Ua The Claim Button does exist on the app. You can access it by Click Profile Icon > Drops (Takes you to Inventory) > Click Specific Reward to Claim.

720728101_KLEIrewardmobile.thumb.png.85b994a33878ff9105cc4fc417e79067.png

• Like 1
  • Sanity 1

Mike23Ua    9952
1 hour ago, Zillvr said:

Sorry everyone for the delay on the update of this Troubleshooting Guide. Hopefully everything is now up to par. 

@Mike23Ua The Claim Button does exist on the app. You can access it by Click Profile Icon > Drops (Takes you to Inventory) > Click Specific Reward to Claim.

720728101_KLEIrewardmobile.thumb.png.85b994a33878ff9105cc4fc417e79067.png

Oh okay I have to download an app? I normally just claimed them through twitch.tv ran through my iphones Safari app. Thanks! :) I’ll go try now.

Zillvr    1795

@Mike23Ua In that case also using Default Browser should still work, just set the browser to "Desktop Mode" so you can view Twitch page like on desktop and follow the same steps.

• Sanity 1

Twitch says I've claimed all three of the drops, but when I log in they aren't given to me. Is it possible I missed an extra step since the change?

I re-linked my accounts and the rewards did go up as I watched, and claimed all three of them. I don't know what else there could be blocking me from obtaining themimage.thumb.png.d950fa2d5144f8141ce540292c797aa8.png

Edited by DrMcGillacactus
Adding more
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, DrMcGillacactus said:

Twitch says I've claimed all three of the drops, but when I log in they aren't given to me. Is it possible I missed an extra step since the change?

I re-linked my accounts and the rewards did go up as I watched, and claimed all three of them. I don't know what else there could be blocking me from obtaining themimage.thumb.png.d950fa2d5144f8141ce540292c797aa8.png

Ok, it's been resolved. I don't know what helped it but after a while of re-logging in it finally game me them

I have the same problem as DrMcGillacactus, hopefully I get the drops too. Received the first one, but not the rest. 

Edit: Received the drops

Edited by FambinoBambino
Issue resolved

Well,

I have issue and Klei support is a big joke...
I have problem to link my twitch account... i mean, i always received my twitch drops in the past but for these one, i haven't.  So i wanted to be sure to correctly link my twitch account...

i streamed more than 24 hours (sometime 4h, 8h, 6h, 13h and even more) and still not unlocked the second and last rewards so i tried to unlink my account and re-link again... Then i realised that i just need to "watching" DST twitch video to unlock it. SO i did it and i have unlock the drops.

But to receive drops and claim it, i need to link my twitch account to my klei account.

But, Klei block it and said to me that i need to contact support for help....

i created a support ticket 12 days ago to explain my issues...  After 7 days , still no answer so i created a new post to explain it correctly. Cause i didn't found any reasons to this "blocking" decision....

today, Klei decided to "solve my 2 tickets" without give me answer or explanation... and i still have the "blocking" issue...

Am i the only one to waiting so much and still having issue to re-link my twitch account? I'm really disappointed of this support quality... I didn't expected a quick answer but not waiting 12 days and see my ticket solved without any explanation or help and still notice my issue not fixed...

e391224ef3acca42e3b141d6bcc7cf1e.png

11b16d14e6ea9ed6b483e96160386145.png

Edited by DoppelErsatz
  • Sad Dupe 1

Ok thank you, all seems clear to me now.

Actually nothing is directly explain to us that being afk in game is not allow. I tried to search the rules about this and i didn't found a TOS or something who explain that we are not allow to do this... I even write in my twitch title "Afk" when i was afk, i didn't hide this cause i was not informed about this.

TO be honnest, i assume the fact that i did this. Why? Cause twitch drops seems bugged.. Sometime i played and streamed my game when i playing for hours but the rewards weren't unlocked...  It was like twitch drops works on few maps of don't starve. Before, i was playing in solo map and it worked but for an other drops it doesn't .

Here a picture to show that i have 975 hours of don't starve together... i m not a such big player but believe me, all this hours wasn't "afk" times....

YOur drops system rewards is kind of "random". So yeah, when i'm stream for hours and then i relog to claim my reward and notice that i didn't receive anything... it's not "fun" ...

I have a question do i need to steam to receive drops or i can claim them by watching other streamer?

Ty for unblocked me.

aaa8364be41ec4fc35882cf0341d41baaa4.png

mayonnai    1
On 4/18/2021 at 12:31 AM, DoppelErsatz said:

I have a question do i need to steam to receive drops or i can claim them by watching other streamer?

You can claim drops by watching a streamer! :)
Once you link your account, you can watch a streamer that has the "drops enabled" description. And after 30 minutes you should have received your first item. Just be aware that you have to claim each item in the "drops" page (go to the "drops" section in the menu in twitch) before you can start the timer to get the next drop. In the drops page you can also see how much time is left to watch until you get the next drop.
I don't think there are any drops available right now, but when they release a new one you should be able to get it this way. :)

• Thanks 1

ok ty.

Actually i always thought that we need to "stream" to receive drops then i notice that i unlock the drop by watching the streamer with "drop enabled" .

That was the reason why i streamed but without to be all the time present (and they block me cause to this ^^° )... Now if i can win drop this way, that sounds better to me. I received the last drop by watching streamer, that's why i ask cause streaming doesn't works all the time.