Troubleshooting: Cannot Receive Twitch Drops?

Guys please somebody can tell me I play in console is its possible to get the twitch drops in console ? I linked my account ps4, twitch and try to redeem Tent with my pts to try and  I didn't get it. I mean is it possible to get drops in console or not ?

client_log.txt

I still didn't earn any drop from this series.

I checked everything: Got one notification from twitch that I got a drop, but I can't see it in game or in steam inventory. I relinked the twitch account and still got nothing. I made sure that I watch streams with drops enabled.

@MrNaxeros Can you confirm the connection has been made on your twitch settings? Refer to the original post of this thread. Klei Entertainment has to appear in your Other Connections on Twitch so the drops pushes through, iirc.

Also worth considering is if you've validated your twitch account, which could be disregarding your drops (this question is purely speculation on my part). If you've made sure of the connections and still haven't received anything yet refer to the following link on what to do next.

@Djenkovich, welcome to the forums. From what I can recall, you should be able to received Twitch Drops for DST consoles. Unless you also have DST on Steam. In which case you need to attach a different Twitch Account to be linked to your Klei User for PS4.

f you also have DST on Steam, and have been using your main Twitch Account to accumulate watch times for your Steam Klei Account. You cannot use the same Twitch Account for your PS4 Klei Account.

Basically Klei accounts for every platform (PC/Console) is different and with how twitch-klei backend communicates, you can not use a single Twitch account to accumulate watch times for all your different Klei User accounts. I hope that make sense. So you need a Twitch Account per DST platform you play on.

Refer to the following:

Sorry if it gets confusing.

Here's what I did:

• checked Twitch link from Klei side - it is linked;
  • checked Klei link from Twitch side - it shows up in the other connections section;
  • relinked the accounts;
  • checked if my Twitch e-mail is verified - it is;
  • checked if I was watching streams with drops enabled - they definitely were;
  • checked Steam inventory - no Salt Lamp drops, I double-checked the filters;
  • checked In-game inventory - no Salt Lamp drops, I turned off all filters and sorted by release date;
  • I apparently got one drop yesterday but I didn't get it in-game. I got no other drop despite watching for well over 2 hours;
  • I'm not using a VPN;
  • My last Twitch drop was The Crystaline Furnace skin.

Well, the last step mentiones contacting support. So I guess I'm gonna do that.

EDIT: I got the drops! Twitch didn't even bother to notify me but I launched the game and here they are. Not sure if it got fixed by itself or you did something but hey, thanks either way. :)

Edited by MrNaxeros

I missed out on last set, but I wasnt to interested in that item, so it didn't bother me, but now I would like to get the twitch drops again. I went though all the steps provided, now my twitch account says it ws linked recently instead of two years ago, but still no change. Here is the attached log as requested.

client_log.txt

Hello @phllp000, welcome to the forums. If you've confirmed that your twitch settings reflects the Klei Entertainment on the Other Connections, the items should push through. Were you watching streams that have !drops enabled? Original Post has all the troubleshooting questions you may need to go through one by one to confirm that you should be getting gifts but aren't. Have you looked though the links I attached in OP?

If you've gone through them, then as a last resort I would recommend that you contact Klei Support directly. Refer to:

• Like 1

On 4/28/2020 at 5:12 AM, PeterA said:

Hey all, the missing items and twitch items, have been retroactively applied to your accounts now. If something seems wrong still, please let me know so I can take a closer look.

Thank you all for your patience!

Hello, during the last days I have stopped receiving ingame gifts that you usually receive every some hours of play. Has the game changed how you receive ingame gifts?

Thank you very much in advance

• Developer
39 minutes ago, SteamHeroes said:

Hello, during the last days I have stopped receiving ingame gifts that you usually receive every some hours of play. Has the game changed how you receive ingame gifts?

Nope. You probably hit the weekly cap. See if it starts again after the tick counter reset.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, nome said:

Nope. You probably hit the weekly cap. See if it starts again after the tick counter reset.

Thank you for the response. I didn't know that there is a weekly cap. Where can I find more info about the limit of gifts in DST?

Hello @Mupxapuyc, welcome to the forums.

From the looks of it, based on your logs that you are having some sort of connection issues with the Klei Servers, referring to:

[00:01:24]: CURL ERROR: (d2fr86khx60an2.cloudfront.net) Unknown SSL protocol error in connection to d2fr86khx60an2.cloudfront.net:443 

Since this thread was for a specific issue with the Klei Server update from when it was made that has been since fixed, you would have to directly contact Klei Support with your issue, refer to this reply I made to other users:

Be sure to attach your whole client_log.txt when you contact support. That would be the best way to sort this through.

---------

For future users having issues, I have to rework the OP of this thread so it better helps people. It'll take a while to rearrange stuff to make better sense. So bear with me. Cheers.

44 minutes ago, Zillvr said:

Привет @Mupxapuyc, добро пожаловать на форумы.

Судя по вашим журналам, у вас есть какие-то проблемы с подключением к серверам Klei, ссылаясь на:

Поскольку эта ветка была посвящена конкретной проблеме с обновлением Klei Server с момента его создания, которое с тех пор было исправлено, вам придется напрямую связаться со службой поддержки Klei с вашей проблемой, см. Этот ответ, который я дал другим пользователям:

При обращении в службу поддержки обязательно прикрепляйте файл client_log.txt целиком. Это был бы лучший способ разобраться в этом.

---------

Для будущих пользователей, у которых возникнут проблемы, я должен переработать OP этого потока, чтобы он лучше помогал людям. Чтобы все стало понятнее, потребуется время, чтобы все переставить. Так что терпи меня. Ура.

In Smite I have the same problem with Twitch but their support is silent and you answered so quickly. Thank you.You are super.

• Developer
18 minutes ago, Ryne21 said:

I've been watching for so long now but the last drop never showed up. The second one - portrait took me 4 hours instead of 2. Everything was fine, no problems with those previous drops. Am I doing something wrong here? Please help

Check https://accounts.klei.com/account/transactions and see if that matches your expectations. Also try launching the game in case you have any unopened items.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, nome said:

Check https://accounts.klei.com/account/transactions and see if that matches your expectations. Also try launching the game in case you have any unopened items.

I still haven't received it yet. No twitch notification, no drop in menu screen :<

Edit: I finally got it. Thank you

drops.png

Edited by Ryne21
I GOT IT

So I have recieved the profile icon for the new twitch drop as I have seen on my klei account, but it currently isn't being given to me ingame.

I have tried re-connecting my twitch account, no dice.

EDIT: Dunno how but an ingame mod was somehow blocking it as I got it after disabling all mods.

Edited by Terra B Welch

I have a question related to the glitches. I did post under a different topic and I had a situation when it did not update the twitch drop picture in the game itself, but that's a longer story.

What happens to the drops we lost now, if we did lose those drops because of some glitches`? I had to disconnect and reconnect the twitch and klei connection several times on my sons account, also on my xbox account and on one I still lost some of the drops, including the eyebrella.

@SookieM1 can you check in https://accounts.klei.com/account/transactions if those drops received or not?

If you have two game accounts (one is your son's, and second is your xbox account), both Klei User account should both have it's individual Twitch Account to accumulate watch points for.

If you only watch from one account, afaik it would only count for one Klei User account.

I'd advice on checking the link above and see if both your accounts do or do not have the twitch drop.

If there is an actual issue there, I would unfortunately have to refer you to the support page Submit A Request, refer to the bottom of the original post in this thread in the "STILL NOT WORKING?" section fpr more details.

@SookieM1 can you confirm that your Twitch Account is actually connected from the Twitch side?

On Twitch > Go to Settings > Go to Connections > Check under Other Connections > Must have "Klei Entertainment" in that list.

If it's there, try disconnecting your Twitch Account from the Klei Account by clicking the Disconnect button in the Twitch Settings instead and then reconnecting again via https://accounts.klei.com/account/rewards . Refer to original post for reference. Three following things must be confirmed:

• Info page should show a clickable link with numbers that if you click should directly show your Twitch Settings under LINKED ACCOUNTS.
  • Rewards page should also show "SUCCESSFULLY LINKED!" 
  • Twitch Other Connections page should show "Klei Entertainment connected X time ago"

The method of disconnecting from Twitch side fixed it for some people before, might work for you too. But if it doesn't help, you should definitely be contacting Klei Support directly (as mentioned in previous reply).

excuse me, same problem here, I can't get drops right now, I have been watching streams for hours and not even the first one yet, yes the stream says drops enabled, yes I disconected and reconected my account, nothing yet, how can get attention from klei support? I should just send This one?

Hello @Rily , which method to disconnect did you try? From https://accounts.klei.com/account/info or from Twitch Other Connections page. I recommend trying to disconnect from Twitch's settings instead of accounts.klei.com and then reconnecting again.

If you tried that and still haven't received the Twitch Drop yet, then I would also highly recommend that contact Klei Support. And yes this is the correct Klei Support page. Refer to the bottom of the original post under "STILL NOT WORKING?" for more details.

Hopefully it helps.