Troubleshooting: Cannot Receive Twitch Drops?

Is there anyway around Twitch?  I love quite a lot of these items, but unfortunately I have limited internet.  So spending hours watching streams, which are terribly inefficient at saving bandwidth, just isn't really plausible for me.  Is there a way I can get around this possibly or am I stuck.

43 minutes ago, TomstahKoR said:

Is there anyway around Twitch?  I love quite a lot of these items, but unfortunately I have limited internet.  So spending hours watching streams, which are terribly inefficient at saving bandwidth, just isn't really plausible for me.  Is there a way I can get around this possibly or am I stuck.

The only thing you can do is wait a few months and pray that the drops get added to the Rewards section in your Klei Account.

• Thanks 1

I don't know if anyone else has this problem but I sometimes don't get the daily drop. I don't know if its related.

Also I know it was a long time ago (and I'm not really trying to get it at this point), but I think I got confirmation for the crystal skin for the shadow manipulator but I never got it in the game. Oh well.

I didn't want to make a new post and didn't find other recent posts about it, but on my PS4 account and the linked Klei Account to it I can see in "Transactions" that I received a Trick or Treat Chest but it's not there. Neither in-game nor do I receive it as a gift when I'm by a science machine or alchemy engine (that seemed to work before). I never opened a chest. Has anybody else had this issue?

Hello @0127, I'm not particularly in the know  ofthe specifics of why that would be happening cause I do not play on the PS4 and I'm only a forum moderator. But according to the dev post in: QOL Update and Hallowed Night Returns Thread

You only need to log in and the Trick or Treat Chest appears upon entering the main menu for the first time during the event. (the same way we receive our daily gifts). I recommend you send in a Klei Support Ticket through this link: Submit A Request with your details. Sorry for not being much help.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Hey everyone, in case anyone lands on this thread looking for further steps to troubleshoot a Twitch item drops issue, we also have updated guides on our support site that covers the following topics:

If the troubleshooting steps in the guides linked above have not been able to help with an issue, please submit a ticket with as much information about the issue + troubleshooting steps you have already taken, through our support site.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I connect Klei in Twitch

image.thumb.png.a2c7b6c2a3abe12693b11670175d7d8c.png

But I can not see an y drop process

image.thumb.png.66d94bd0f91ec65c38f791f31a6336af.png

Is there anything wrong in twitch or Klei?

Oh . after Twitch Steam Chat loaded it shown the drop....

Edited by mengy

Hello @mengy, welcome to the forums.

Could you check if you can even see the current Twitch Drop Campaign for Don't Starve Together in the All Campaigns Tab? (click here for quick link)

This looks like an issue on Twitch's end but isolated to you, since I personally can see the drops progress bar in the Inventory. (Open spoiler below)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.7ae4402c9e1d585be8f20c8318a1b0fd.png

What I would ask you to go through is the following:

• What browser you are using?
  • Are you using any Twitch Browser Extensions? If yes, try disabling them temporarily and try again.
  • Have you checked if it's still missing on a different browser program?
  • Have you opened the Drops Section on the mobile app? 
  • Have you tried re logging in your Twitch Account?
  • Did you try a full restart of your PC? (this might be irrelevant, but some web browser issues can be fixed by doing so)
  • Have you attempted to clear browser cache on the browsers you are using?
  • Does the streamer you are watching actually have Twitch Drops enabled and are listed on the Klei Ambassador List at the bottom of the NEW Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Nouveau Deconstructor) post?

That's all I can think of for now, so try and go through all the things listed above and hopefully one of them fixes it. If it still doesn't, follow Dev JanH's instructions a few messages above (or click here ► https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/topic/117747-troubleshooting-cannot-receive-twitch-drops/?do=findComment&comment=1540098). I hope that helps, cheers.

Edited by Zillvr