Troubleshooting: Cannot Receive Twitch Drops?

36 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Just a quick heads up. Viewers who earned Twitch drops and accumulated viewing time over the weekend will have that time retroactively applied. We're working on grabbing that viewership time and applying it to your accounts.

Will you hand out the hive directly, do I still need to watch the twitch again?

• Thanks 1

• Developer
1 hour ago, akli72 said:

Will you hand out the hive directly, do I still need to watch the twitch again?

The twitch time that you viewed already will be added to your account, so if you already got the notification of earning the items, you'll get a second twitch notification of the item actually arriving on your account. No need to watch again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I received my items on PS4 successfully. I submitted a ticket and JanH confirmed an update was on its way.  

I haven’t tried making the new bee box in game, but the icon for was missing in both the curio cabinet and gift unwrap. The first two twitch gifts had icons loaded successfully. Will test if new bee box works for PS4 tomorrow. 

• Thanks 1

• Developer

Hey all, the missing items and twitch items, have been retroactively applied to your accounts now. If something seems wrong still, please let me know so I can take a closer look.

Thank you all for your patience!

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, PeterA said:

Hey all, the missing items and twitch items, have been retroactively applied to your accounts now. If something seems wrong still, please let me know so I can take a closer look.

Thank you all for your patience!

hello developer. i have get all twitch honey drop. but i have still 1 more notification about twitch drop and it not appear in the game. it's a bug or what?

• Developer
11 hours ago, ivnchrstian94 said:

hello developer. i have get all twitch honey drop. but i have still 1 more notification about twitch drop and it not appear in the game. it's a bug or what?

Yes, unfortunately there will be some incorrect twitch notifications. The original bugged drops sent notifications, but you didn't receive the items. Once we retroactively applied your viewership time, you received a second notification for the items getting granted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Apparently when i looked in other  connections the app is not authorised and idk why it isnt. I am not sure how to reauthorise it so that would help greatly. But when i try to ink my account (shift-tab on dst thing), it shows i am already linked. 

NoConnections.png

Untitled.png

Edited by Darryl Kerrigan
Missing Information

• Developer

The good news is that since we added the new twitch linking code, the unlink step should no longer be needed. It should now send your twitch drops to whatever account you linked most recently.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Hello @Rensho, welcome to the forums.

Can you double check that you actually have them connected? 

1. Klei Account - LINKED accounts -  Clicking the linked Twitch Account Number (refer to original post), should lead you to your Twitch Account.

2. Twitch Account - go to CONNECTIONS and under OTHER CONNECTIONS should say Klei Entertainment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So I have two accounts, one for PS4 and one for Steam, along with two Twitch accounts to correspond with the two DST accounts.   I have successfully received my Steam rewards, but despite all the unlinking/relinking with my PS4 & Twitch account, I am unsuccessful at getting it to recognize my stream-watching.  I've confirmed that my Twitch account is linked, and I've clicked the numbers that leads to my Twitch account.  However, when I do go to the other connections on Twitch, I do not see Klei there.  Is this a PS4-specific thing because it is only linking to the PSN?  My Klei User ID is KU_H7WELmWI.  Any help is greatly appreciated, as I have friends I play with on both platforms and would really love to get that tasty Furnace skin.

5 hours ago, Zillvr said:

@Freedwig, welcome to the forums. Have you confirmed that Klei Entertainment appears inside your Twitch Settings for Other Connections? Refer to the images attached in OP.

everything is connected. i was able to get the previous twitch drops perfectly fine, and then this happened

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

@Freedwig clicking the 150442186 numbered Twitch Link in your Linked Accounts on Klei Account Page, brings you to your correct Twitch Account's settings page, correct?

Could you specify which twitch drops you received last?

If you've were already able to receive previous twitch drops, except the one available right now (The Salt Lamp) and you've checked Earned Twitch Drops are not showing up in Don't Starve Together and tried the methods discussed in it but still have no results...

Then the next best thing to do is to directly talk to Klei Support staff through this Submit a request for Don't Starve Together and Account Help Category. 

Provide your Klei User ID and any other vital information like your twitch user name. 

This specific troubleshooting thread was created when new updates were made to the Klei Account User's page that caused issues for a handful of users. The issue back then has already been fixed, so it's likely that you are having an isolated issue or an entirely new one that this thread does not cover.

@MadPedro Sorry it took this long for me to notice as I rarely have enough free time in the last few weeks. Seems like you followed through this troubleshooting guide pretty well and yet Klei Entertainment doesn't appear on the Twitch Account page that you linked for your PS4 Klei User Account, and even trying to unlinking them.

There are two ways to unlink twitch accounts from a klei user account:

• One in through Klei User Account's REMOVE link under twitch account number
  • Second in through Twitch Setting's DISCONNECT button

If you've tried both ways to unlink and THEN RELINK, Twitch might finally reflect that the Klei Entertainment link has been made. As far as I know, Klei Enterntainment MUST be present in your OTHER CONNECTIONS for Twitch Settings for Twitch Drops to be received.

If none of these help, you'd probably be better helped reaching out to Klei Support staff through this Submit a request for Game: Don't Starve Together and Category: Account Help.

Provide your Klei User ID and any other vital information like your twitch user name.

Sorry again for taking this long to provide help.

Edited by Zillvr
  • Thanks 1