So yeah, discuss

I can't be the only one thinking that the teaser image is pretty similar to a large Pokeshell Molt from Oxygen Not Included ?

Pokeshell_Molt.pngrot_silhouette_beta_1.png.3b53c32c7e5015ab55410e3cb3a52470.pngimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcnCDFLmbbjOuEjBYs2e9

Well, maybe I am but I'd love this to be an official crossover, like if the Pokeshells also ended up on the Constant from an asteroid ^^

It looks like a giant crab creature with a little crab inside it. It sounds like it is a she. What if you could formally trade with her like the villagers in Minecraft? It most likely is either a new boss mob, a trading mob, are a combination of both (like the Antlion).

I don't think it's Walani or any new character. It just looks too weird for that.

17 hours ago, Nickolai said:

Teaser.png

Whoa dude. That looks almost identical to it.

45 minutes ago, Sunset Skye said:

Keep in mind that the Salty Dog update did not add any form of dog. The title "she sells seashells" doesn't necessarily mean there's a "she" selling seashells.

Salty Dog is a Pirate saying.. the update didn’t need to have dogs, it had salt stacks..

Arrrrrr Ye Salty Dog!

On 3/19/2020 at 12:40 PM, sudoku said:

It honestly just looks like the new crab character on the back of the "crab king"'s shell (the entire sihouette looks like a huge hermit crab) The shell is probably in the shape of like a palace made of jagged rocks

Exactly what I was thinking. Reminded me of this Pokemon.

On 3/19/2020 at 7:16 PM, Charlie Dark said:

it looks like its "legs" are submerged underwater..perhaps it's something like the octopus from shipwrecked?

I wish there would be an octopus in dst. But its a bit unoriginal considering there is an octopus already in shipwrecked.

Anyway my first though was tortoise (2 legs submerged, the top part is its shell). But after reading the comments I can see also crab as well.

3 hours ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

please explain this I havent been able to connect the games because I am yet to play many others

Dont starve seems to happen in an industrial early 20-centary world. Some characters who have animations related to them all seem to be from that era (check winson's, max's and winona's animation for the most obvious ones). The world of the constant is not our own but the character seem to come from the pre-information era.

-

Invisible inc happens in a future time line where corporations rule the world, and the player is in charge of a small corporation that specializes in intel/espionage.

-

ONI happens in an apocalyptic future. Humanity encountered a massive disaster and the world was on the brink of getting destroyed. As a last resort, a lab/corporation used an experimental tool (called the printing pod) that can copy things (like a futuristic 3D printer) to send a copy of itself into a near-by asteroid.

The teleporting of the printing pod got miscalculated and instead of spawning on the surface of the asteroid it spawned kilometers underground. Then the printing pod makes 3 colonists and the player takes control of the underground colony.

-

so DS settings is early 20 century, while both ONI and Invis inc happen in the future.

17 minutes ago, meepmoop said:

I wish there would be an octopus in dst. But its a bit unoriginal considering there is an octopus already in shipwrecked.

Anyway my first though was tortoise (2 legs submerged, the top part is its shell). But after reading the comments I can see also crab as well.

Dont starve seems to happen in an industrial early 20-centary world. Some characters who have animations related to them all seem to be from that era (check winson's, max's and winona's animation for the most obvious ones). The world of the constant is not our own but the character seem to come from the pre-information era.

-

Invisible inc happens in a future time line where corporations rule the world, and the player is in charge of a small corporation that specializes in intel/espionage.

-

ONI happens in an apocalyptic future. Humanity encountered a massive disaster and the world was on the brink of getting destroyed. As a last resort, a lab/corporation used an experimental tool (called the printing pod) that can copy things (like a futuristic 3D printer) to send a copy of itself into a near-by asteroid.

The teleporting of the printing pod got miscalculated and instead of spawning on the surface of the asteroid it spawned kilometers underground. Then the printing press makes 3 colonists (it can 3d print people too) and the player takes control of the underground colony.

-

so DS settings is early 20 century, while both ONI and Invis inc happen in the future.

Yeah- But as we all know the future has Time machines.. so technically a content crossover where stuff from the future ended up in DS is not 100% outside of the Realms of possibility.

Its just that personally I would rather Not Have the games crosses together.. because the only Klei game I play is the Don’t Starve Franchise.

The Oni and Invisible Inc aren’t even available on consoles.

Neither is DS Hamlet DLC yet.

Just now, Mike23Ua said:

Yeah- But as we all know the future has Time machines.. so technically a content crossover where stuff from the future ended up in DS is not 100% outside of the Realms of possibility.

Its just that personally I would rather Not Have the games crosses together.. because the only Klei game I play is the Don’t Starve Franchise.

The Oni and Invisible Inc aren’t even available on consoles.

Neither is DS Hamlet DLC yet.

yea I also dont see any reason to crossover their games. I was answering in regard of lols's question as to how Invis.inc relates to ONI more then to DS. I was just explaining how its closer, I really against doing some crossover stuff.

Maybe easter eggs could be interesting but not things that actually effect the games.

5 minutes ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

please elaborate

he Halloween Trinkets and Candies added in 2017 are inspired by Klei Entertainment's other games Griftlands, Hot Lava and Oxygen Not Included.

n 2017, nine more Trinkets were added to the game. Their spawn codes are "trinket_38...46".BinocularsBinocularsLone GloveLone GloveSnail ScaleSnail ScaleGoop CanisterGoop CanisterToy CobraToy CobraCrocodile ToyCrocodile ToyBroken TerrariumBroken TerrariumOdd RadioOdd RadioBroken HairdryerBrokenCandy LiceCandy LiceOtherworldly JawbreakerOtherworldly JawbreakerLava PepperLava Pepper

latest?cb=20171102210935

18 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

'cept that time travel is during ONI and doesn't allow more than basic elements to be transported.

Archived