So yeah, discuss

Pretty sure it's two npc's in one, the big hermit and the smaller thing on top. Probably a pig king thing or raid boss. However we caaan expect more ocean content! If there is another character coming then this teaser probably isn't it, but there is a chance it is a crab thing or lobster thing, or if we're lucky a moon character. I do hope if it is a pig kingy thing they don't make it so that only one character can trade, because we need more of a reason to go sailing.

On 3/20/2020 at 9:04 AM, Nickolai said:

I take back some of what I said earlier, that's probably one crab living in a sort of rock castle/dead rock lobster thing. That looks cool.

15 minutes ago, TheGoldenDonut_ said:

404d36b033e99de18fafa43102af4cb1169acc72.png

This photo is from April’s Fools Day- Everyone is taking it with a grain of salt because as content shown on April 1st.... only Klei knows if this is real or if they just quickly drew something that resembled the teaser image they had posted from earlier.

This is Especially questionable considering the thing they Drew in this April 1st photo is what many of the community had speculated it to be to begin with (a new playable crab-like character on a new type of Sea Boat) It certainly looks identical to the teaser.. but it was also released alongside a Trailer of Wes in a gigantic Balloon Battle Mech.

15 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

This photo is from April’s Fools Day- Everyone is taking it with a grain of salt because as content shown on April 1st.... only Klei knows if this is real or if they just quickly drew something that resembled the teaser image they had posted from earlier.

This is Especially questionable considering the thing they Drew in this April 1st photo is what many of the community had speculated it to be to begin with (a new playable crab-like character on a new type of Sea Boat) It certainly looks identical to the teaser.. but it was also released alongside a Trailer of Wes in a gigantic Balloon Battle Mech.

are you serious

Until Klei confirms that’s the actual image, and not something they put together for April fools Day to throw us all off of guessing what it really is.. then yes I am 100% Serious.

Because for all we Know- That shadow could actually end up being of some horrible new boss monster.. Had they revealed this on any other day other than April Fools Day... I wouldn’t be skeptical about it.

On 3/19/2020 at 5:03 PM, Dunk Mujunk said:

I'm not a Wendy fan personally, so today doesn't have much of anything for me, though I am glad the march of progress continues.

However this bit has me excited-

I can give you a better image.I guess

Return of Them She Sell Seashells Update Teaser 2

we all know this update will have trading one way or another i myself think you will be trading gems with this creature giving you seashells which in a later update could be used to craft end game gear but what if this creature was something you could trade with and fight this creature has gems on its shell so maybe trying to mine the shell would trigger a boss fight with this creature killing it would give a small amount of seashells and some gems and it would respawn back after 20 days or so thats my opinion though

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

Until Klei confirms that’s the actual image, and not something they put together for April fools Day to throw us all off of guessing what it really is.. then yes I am 100% Serious.

Because for all we Know- That shadow could actually end up being of some horrible new boss monster.. Had they revealed this on any other day other than April Fools Day... I wouldn’t be skeptical about it.

EE184CE8-719A-4838-88D6-136098CC6CA2.png

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

Klei didn't tell any other lie so there's literally no reason to suspect that they'd lie about this.

If you notice the thread's title is called "Wes's Refreshing Character is Still Available" and not "Wes's Character Refresh is Now Available!"

Even the video ended with everything being a dream and the patch note are things that don't affect the game in any way.

Archived