Bruhmoment23's art thread

Hello again friends! I've decided to create an art thread where i'll post all of my drawings. Feel free to give me any feedback, opinions and ideas of what you guys think! Would love to hear you all out! Special thanks to @Kuba5565 , @minespatch and @Mike23Ua for giving me helpful information about the forums and being very welcoming towards me!

conceptv12.png

alchemyenginev3634.png

lazydeserterskinv1.png

fuseliesketchv1.png

inprogressv1line.png

slurperbackpackv1.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Is that a Wagstaff golem??:wilson_shocked:

Batbat skin?

Very cute backpack design.Would love that in the Klei store.

Actually i'm working on the staff skin and the golem, the golem is an idea from ruins, mostly the military section thought it would look interesting by the design of ruins clockworks that are battered and broken, as for the cane/batbat one it's actually valentines themed walking cane / starcallers staff but im kinda stuck on picking which one, and the backpack is actually a concept skin for insulated backpack that i had in mind

Edited by bruhmoment23
  • Like 1

The Turreted War Turtle scares me..

i can Picture that thing being something for a Shipwrecked Style game Mechanic where it fires Cannonballs at ships that are trying to come into land.

(You would have to dodge its cannonballs while also firing your own to destroy it)

Of course all of that would be VERY hard to do (if not completely impossible...) with the games currently slower moving Boat Cookies.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

The Turreted War Turtle scares me..

i can Picture that thing being something for a Shipwrecked Style game Mechanic where it fires Cannonballs at ships that are trying to come into land.

(You would have to dodge its cannonballs while also firing your own to destroy it)

Of course all of that would be VERY hard to do (if not completely impossible...) with the games currently slower moving Boat Cookies.

I actually had an idea of the loot you get after defeating him being his back cannon that you can place on your boat in dst to fire at things like gnarwhail or use for assaulting mobs that are on land, i nammed him ,,The Forgotten Fuselier". I was thinking about making a boss/mini boss for each ruins section too

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

These ideas are very creative, i love the slurper backpack and the valentines walking cane looks really nice as well. Interesting idea with the moon sentinel boss, i like the colour and the glass cutter he's using. That sketch golem/guardian with the cannon looks like he would be trouble. I'm waiting to see more of your ideas and art. 

Also i would choose that walking cane to be a staff skin, i think we have enought of walkinv canes already.

• Like 3

Wormwood and Birchnut. I suppose i have to thank @Szczuku for his profile picture that gave me inspiration to draw this xD. I'll draw more frequently but right now im preparing for a new computer that's gonna be mostly based around that, the current one i have is very old and it's a nightmare to draw on it. Hope you all like it!

wormwoodbirchnutv12.png

Edited by bruhmoment23
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3