Bruhmoment23's art thread

On 2/28/2020 at 12:08 PM, bruhmoment23 said:

My take on weekly klei art stream challenge - spitters.spittersv3.png

Kind of looks like a family portrait.

8 hours ago, bruhmoment23 said:

Curious Fuelweaver ( first time trying lightning with air brushes, im happy with the result xD) hope you all like it!fuelweaverv3fin.png

Really good! Keep on experimenting though I regret you didn't have him wave to the camera.:wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

/ small update post / 

Hey again, sorry for not posting drawings lately, i've been kinda busy trying to get my stuff together irl, but i'm back to drawing, anyway heres a small preview of a late unfinished sketch winter themed drawing i'm working on, made this small doodle thanks to a friend.

IMG_20200308_003521.png

• Like 12

39 minutes ago, bruhmoment23 said:

Terrors Of The Winter. Hope you all like it!

( side note : this took way longer than it should have which im sorry for, i got kind of distracted midway and some real life stuff happened )

wintersescapev3.png

I see why it took you more time, it's because it's very detailed piece, don't need to sorry for not posting for some time. Take your time and don't overwork yourself, but the most important thing is to have fun while drawing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 24/2/2020 at 6:16 PM, Canis said:

who tf be out here using a dark sword on a rabbit

Because cool kids do it

On 29/2/2020 at 2:14 PM, bruhmoment23 said:

Curious Fuelweaver ( first time trying lightning with air brushes, im happy with the result xD) hope you all like it!

fuelweaverv3fin.png

I loove this guy, and looks so great

On 2/3/2020 at 5:12 PM, bruhmoment23 said:

Victorian Wortox At The Sugarwood Memorial Park.

midnightwortox7,5k.png

Wortox looks very polite

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Autumnsbeast said:

Because cool kids do it

I loove this guy, and looks so great

Wortox looks very polite

Thank you, i was testing out diffrent light effects with Fuelweaver, the Wortox one had alot of transformations in my mind while i was making it, but you're right, i kind of went with the idea of him being an opposite of who he is, a serious sophisticated gentleman.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bruhmoment23 said:

Thank you, i was testing out diffrent light effects with Fuelweaver, the Wortox one had alot of transformations in my mind while i was making it, but you're right, i kind of went with the idea of him being an opposite of who he is, a serious sophisticated gentleman.

I think that Wortox has some manners, heheh

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

/ small update post /

Hello again, i just wanted to say that i won't be as active on this thread as i was before, i'm a little burned out, lacking ideas, will and motivation for drawing, i've been thinking about it alot recently, so i guess i'll just leave it be for now, thanks for reading.

Edited by bruhmoment23
  • Sad 1