Bruhmoment23's art thread

On 2/28/2020 at 11:08 AM, bruhmoment23 said:

My take on weekly klei art stream challenge - spitters.

spittersv3.png

Wow, you drew it amazing! Definitely spooky and a bit creepy! I love the details you used, and the coloring is great! Overall it’s awesome! <3

Also where do you find the weekly Klei art challenge? I’d love to do it to! If there’s a link, please send it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/12/2020 at 2:48 PM, bruhmoment23 said:

Hello again friends! I've decided to create an art thread where i'll post all of my drawings. Feel free to give me any feedback, opinions and ideas of what you guys think! Would love to hear you all out! Special thanks to @Kuba5565 , @minespatch and @Mike23Ua for giving me helpful information about the forums and being very welcoming towards me!

conceptv12.png

alchemyenginev3634.png

lazydeserterskinv1.png

fuseliesketchv1.png

inprogressv1line.png

slurperbackpackv1.png

Your ideas are awesome!!! I especially like the staff idea, but I’ll comment on that later. What I most like is the slurped backpack! It’s something I would use in-game and actually, even in real life! You did a good job with the art, very excited to see what you do next and your new art pieces!

• Thanks 1

Uh hi, havent drawn much because my drawings are still doo doo plus i'm voluntarily giving out ideas/concept sketches for a certain modder and trying to progress them further, you might guess by the design, that's kinda all i can and have to show, thanks for stopping by

hc2.thumb.png.8eedc023e7a05362068dd82006c1511a.png

hcv3.thumb.png.72f2226f5539e1a1332d02d8f19f9122.png

IMG_20200421_212102.png

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Kuba5565 said:

I really like this desing, can you tell me who it is?

Just a mob that i came up with by myself with help of theme of the mod that this mob is based around, called it "Cherran Night Watcher" if that makes any sense

Edited by bruhmoment23
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, bruhmoment23 said:

Just a mob that i came up with by myself, called it "Cherran Night Watcher" if that makes any sense

It is spooky and mysterious, also it reminds me of The Beast from Over the Garden Wall, with the lantern.

This pose especially

1 hour ago, bruhmoment23 said:

IMG_20200421_212102.png

I like the creatures that wonder in the dark with the lantern it has really nice feeling of mystery and light in the dark which I find very interesting.

Edited by Kuba5565
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/9/2020 at 12:45 PM, bruhmoment23 said:

Ringmaster Wortox ( had some trouble setting the image in sorry if its too small but the capacity is killing me )ringmasterv10.png

I'd love to see the devs make more ringmaster outfits to match the top hat. Same with the Equestrienne hat needing a bottom half. I like your idea of the idea of the shirt half.

5 hours ago, bruhmoment23 said:

Uh hi, havent drawn much because my drawings are still doo doo

IMG_20200421_212102.png

Don't beat up yourself.:wilson_dorky:

I like this concept. Knowing the mod your working on, it's looking good.:wilson_goodjob:

• Thanks 1

Somewhat of a small doodle inspiration from Limbo ( video game ), aswell as pinch of creepiness and sadness. I enjoy drawing stuff diffrently from time to time.

doodle2.png

Might aswell slap in the little wendy close-up :)

spoopywendy.png

Edited by bruhmoment23
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

Some profile pic material

T̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶w̶e̶e̶k̶

Also small side note about the Watcher progress, right now im dividing parts into assets and preparing for animation, some minor design tweaks might occur but it's going great. I also wanted to take a moment and thank you guys for even looking at my awful thread that has straight-out cringe beginnings, i appreciate it alot. I'm willing to get better at drawing.

Edited by bruhmoment23
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, bruhmoment23 said:

Some profile pic material

T̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶w̶e̶e̶k̶

Also small side note about the Watcher progress, right now im dividing parts into assets and preparing for animation, some minor design tweaks might occur but it's going great. I also wanted to take a moment and thank you guys for even looking at my awful thread that has straight-out cringe beginnings, i appreciate it alot. I'm willing to get better at drawing.

Oh cool you're making an animation with him. Yours beginnings are not bad when you compare them to the ones I had (they are drawed with the mouse), besides it's kinda funny and nice to look back at the art one started with and see how much they developed and iproved right? I think everybody had those cringe beginnings.

• Like 2

On 4/30/2020 at 10:51 AM, Kuba5565 said:

Oh cool you're making an animation with him.

Well not really me but rather a friend im helping out voluntarily with some designs that he liked and now will start animating with the pieces i sent him, i dont know anything about modding, i just thought i could lend a hand with something im lowkey "decent" at.

• Like 3

To make a little update on this cemetery of "art".

The watcher has the first complete prototype of his "idle animation", wish i could show it but i dont want to spoil much for the mod, i can say that it looks amazing, second of all, right now im redesigning a certain mob from ds/t universe for it to be a part of the mod aswell as its atmosphere.

I'll be trying to post some normal art from time to time, but i'll have to focus on some other things. Cheers.

Edited by bruhmoment23
  • Like 3