Main/Player body share

Remember the DST cinematic where Charlie has two sides (one is her normal personality, and the other is Them{which they processed her}). do you ever wonder that you loved your main so much some strange force pulled your heart; soul; and mind out of your body, then put it inside your main's body. I Thought it would be cool that you, and you main shares the mains body, and communicate with each other within their subconscious. Show or tell everyone your Main/Player Body share, the personality of the player that merged with the DST main, and how where they get along each other :and survival the world that the dark queen Charlie has created.

Wescole.thumb.jpg.6aecf4e805b43ca37fae207265c330a2.jpg

Here is my Player/Main body share of me and Wes. My personality is good; brave; agile; and potential, while Wes' personality is fragile; selective mute, and all mime. The glasses that is on his face is mine, because before my merge to Wes my eye can't see as far far away. We get along just fine because I am always there for him when there is danger with my agile thinking, also Wes and I has a has a passion of being mimes. When He was sleeping Wes has teaching me all of his mime, and balloonomancy. From time to time Wes let me try out his moves in the conscious state. In the strange world that has magic I wanted to try out new balloonomancy Ideas to the other survivors (including Wes) to help with the survival.

You know now that you mention it, that would be a pretty cool character rework for Wes. Dis-associative Identity Disorder which causes him to swap to an "alter"; funny if you think about him going from a happy, harmless little mime to a bad*** biker with sunglasses or something. 

Back to your main point though, Woodie is my favorite character because I wish I could have complete control over lycanthropy; and frankly, in real life our personalities act like two sides of the same coin.

2 hours ago, csc_unit said:

The drawing makes me think, Wes should definitely be able to craft a unicycle.

Didn't the devs confirm at some point that he has a real invisible bicycle that he carries on him at all times, using only for his mime act?

My main changes all the time so uhh XD.

First ever main was Willow. We will get along so fine you'd think I was Willow herself. For me, I have different sides of my personality shown depending on the people around me. With friends I'm full blown crazy but with strangers I'm a mime. And Willow... yeah goodbye forests. Me and Willow just running around with her lighter in one hand and Bernie in another. I can also survive with her due to the immense power of wiki in my head currently.

Right now I'm using Wilson. My name's Wilson. Yeah so Wilson is kinda like me except I have a more dark and sarcastic humour. I'll be Dark Wilson and Wilson will be Normal Wilson then.

KILL ALL FLESHLING 

WX no.... 

WE ARE BETTER THAN THEM

I mean yea but

THEY ARE DUMB

WX shut up or I will shower again

NOO EVIL WATER

Good. Now let's get electrocuted.

AND STEAL SOME GEARS FROM FLESLINGS I SAW WES ON THE SERVER

Well... What the heck lets steal from that SILENT LUNATIC FLESLING

Spoiler

Thank you for listening my schisophrenic episode I hope you like it :))

On 1/15/2020 at 7:21 AM, GetRektKids said:

ELIMINATE THE WES

@JamesBucket

Oh yes also

WHAT THE IN THE JOEW!!!

If you want to Eliminate Wes go ahead, but be careful to watch the eyes. When it is black It's just Wes, But when it turns blue that is where I came in. Here is the example. 

5e24ff21889bd_twosidesofWescole.thumb.jpg.a0bb174223db1470b03339e6728a1f1b.jpg

Yeah you won't be able to eliminate him as long as I'm around. I use the new pantomime and balloonomancy skills, with my idea to survive the world.

I have no real vanilla main so I can't give a direct answer, but no matter which character I'm stuck with,  it'll most likely be me bickering with them about meta stuff like kiting and morally questionable strategies.

20 hours ago, Ruscole1 said:

If you want to Eliminate Wes go ahead, but be careful to watch the eyes. When it is black It's just Wes, But when it turns blue that is where I came in. Here is the example. 

5e24ff21889bd_twosidesofWescole.thumb.jpg.a0bb174223db1470b03339e6728a1f1b.jpg

Yeah you won't be able to eliminate him as long as I'm around. I use the new pantomime and balloonomancy skills, with my idea to survive the world.

Is that something from some anime? The Sword looks like something familiar.

Archived